Punch this. A new grow

That’s what I was thinking. Thanks. What’s for your late night snack? I’m going to do a big joint topic later I’ll tag y’all

I’m out of likes @DougDawson

Anytime. I am out of likes too, lol. Seems like a common problem :slight_smile: Tag away bud, always nice to speak with you.

4 Likes

I have plenty of likes to share. got some autoflowers on deck, I picked off slugs put DE around the plants, found a caterpillar chewing on one. this is the first time with autos and I must admit I am amazed Alien Otto is flowering July 1 having started as a seed May 25. Rainy 60’s for a while hate slugs

3 Likes

I got it going lucky. @HappyGoLucky21 . Your grow looks amazing. I’m happy for you lucky. I was worried for a minute for you. You have came along way in a short time. I got to say you not afraid of a question. My buddy. One Love

1 Like

This is my page. @HappyGoLucky21 . Been smoking to much.

1 Like

My buddy what a place this is ay. I love it, and i found a new hobby that i love! Glad to have crossed paths :wink: amazing work you do as well!
Now a couple month break and to think what to run next ??? =)
Stay safe!

2 Likes

Bragging on you my journal. Funny

Stay in touch.

I had one on some babies out side last year. She was moving in the wind. But no wind. Worm didn’t hurt much. The run was trash. The smoke was good. Just seedy

Last night I dropped two more beans. My seeds came from Chitownseeds.com very reliable. Fast service. @Automatik is the man. You get good deals. Nice freebies. Good people.

they have already popped. Very fresh stock. I’m happy.

3 Likes

Thanks Brother.

1 Like

I got my rooms almost finished. I’ll have a flowering room a veg room clone station and a room for reg. My grow will start tomorrow. With the full run down of ppms and different grow techniques that I do. I got two beans popping now. That will be 6 different kinds. I also will be cloning for fun. I’ll show you how I do it. Also have some technical answer and questions. @MoBilly told me to say all of this. No I’m joking. He has a very nice Journal. Also a great guy.

1 Like

Get rid of flys. Miracle Gro dirt is full of it here’s how to stop it.

This also drops the 0-0-0 which I’m going with. I’m starting seeds. Boiling water. It is a mix with Happy Frog. I’ll never use MG again. I know it cheap. You pay for it in the long run. Treat your dirt. You want have the problem.

1 Like

I run Roots Organics soil. Great soil but you can still get gnats. I use traps and UV light. Peace

I do the same. The fly lights. Also yellow and blue stuff. I really don’t have a problem like i did one time. But one of the green hands was talking about it. @lefthandseeds . I didn’t know those annoying sheets would get in water like that. Thanks @Automatik . Dr.Earth Final Stop will kill them.

Looks good enough for me. I don’t like the long tails. The seeds are fresh. No hydrogen peroxide. Straight tapwater. Good stuff.

2 Likes

Sorry for the other names. I reuse everything. SD run was ok. The strain wasn’t SD. Bad seeds. I’m looking forward to the whip. I gave some out to someone.

I got to say. I might be going back to the 600w hps with side lights.

Looking great bro.
Yes. I want to see your cloning process. I’ve been looking around trying to decide what method I want to try.
:thinking:

1 Like