Punch this. A new grow

Do people still use clone jell in a bubble cloner? I’ve been wondering about that. I guess we’re about to find out huh? Lol.

1 Like

Yep we are. I got it all for cheap. :wink:
That’s going to have to do. I figured it couldn’t hurt.

1 Like

I use the clone x the last few time. I’ll dig up a picture

1 Like

Some old stuff. I got tired of digging. image image image image image image image image image

image image image image image image image image image image image image

6 Likes

Thanks. I’ll try and dig up some more.

2 Likes

image image

6 Likes

I will be adding some babies. 1gsc. 1 grape I hope. I past on some last time. Maybe WW. If I do these I want drop seeds.

1 Like

Very nice! I have to back up on your thread to see your cloning process. Seems to me you’re killing it with cloning.
:facepunch::sunglasses:

1 Like

Looking good in there! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Got the punch girls going in a new home. Adding one Girl Scout cookies and 3 more white widow.

3 Likes

Sorry the light is so burp. I’m going to add a HLG 4 100.

1 Like

I will be getting ready to flip them. I’m thinking by Friday next week. I’m keeping an eye on them. I don’t want them too tall. Because they flower a little longer than 8 week. The purple stuff takes a little longer. Imop. Thanks again Chitownseed.com. Thanks @Automatik

Two gold leaf and 1 gsc. 5 ww and 4 punch girls.

1 Like

Nice lineup! I’m going to grow out some Gold Leaf sometime. It seems a lot of growers like that strain.

1 Like

My first time with the gold leaf.

1 Like

I would like to have a clearer picture anyone got one for a good download I can get this from. image image

1 Like

I can’t read them. @MoBilly @LilJonB @HappyGoLucky21 @Eagles009 @Floyd @DougDawson @Gpaw

1 Like

Just Google cannabis deficiencies and excess chart. Lots of them pop up.

5 Likes

High definition @anon62804309 .

4 Likes

Yes thanks.I can see that one. I got the charts at home . Just can’t find them.

1 Like