Purple buds...who grows them?

Purple autoduck project I was working on.

15 Likes

current project using pollen from the duck above.

29 Likes

Certainly some very beautiful buds here.

Here is my latest

Some of @Mr.Sparkle dark sparks, 1 more generation on.

Cheers Johnny

32 Likes

I have a reverse purple nug plant, green on the bud surrounded by lovely purps

20 Likes

A Jedi glue getting a bit of purple on the finish.

17 Likes

Homemade strain

Homemade Strains Thread

33 Likes

Blue Tara from the co-op:

30 Likes

Here are some of her buds. Note the blueish hue:

All the best

26 Likes

What you use of fertilizer?
Amazing plants.

Beautiful plants everyone. I’ve tried not to be the excited new guy but couldn’t resist this thread any longer. Havnt grown any good purps yet but just in love with purple weed. Found an auto that I just loved but only available in auto. Have a project I want to work on that I’d like to get some GDP for a recreate and improve on this strain. Anyone got a line on any GDP regs? I’ll have some pink lemonade x bubblegum beans once they done finishing up but not exactly what im looking for. FNG here drooling over these pics. Love it!!!

1 Like

Super purple Deep Chunk, definitely going to be doing some work with this one! Maybe a Purple Unicorn cross?

29 Likes

Fresh ones from today, week 7.5. Getting close!

36 Likes

Blue Tara is a great flower.

3 Likes

My pics don’t come out as nice as @schmarmpit, but here’s my first Purple unicorn 16 days into bloom

14 Likes

i had 3 purple unicorns going but a combination of nutrient deficiencies/toxicities, heat and humidity killed them off. I hadn’t really had issues in 10 years until these fuckers decided to act up. I took clones so now i have 4 of them that are 2+ feet tall and i have to take clones of those because they’re growing into my T5. Despite the reviews I feel the need to grow them out. I wouldn’t want them to go to waste.

3 Likes

Even if the smoke isn’t superb, it’s something different and pretty to look at in the tent hehe.

2 Likes

Cookie Devil :cookie: :smiling_imp: from our @Mr.Sparkle

I called her Betty cause she liked the bondage… :joy:

30 Likes

pmds1 week 6

17 Likes

Always wanted a strain that goes purple fron inside out looks amazing

3 Likes

Wow thats looks so unique love the mutation so thats a Austrian bastard cross? You get the Australian from csi Humboldt seeds?

1 Like