Purple buds...who grows them?

Omg that pink hash looks so cool! Bubblegum! Omg must have… do you share cuts :sweat_smile:? Wait, you said you making seeds! Sorry I’m such and addict lol.

1 Like

Exactly i would love to have buy or trade for some of that pollen

Peace out and stay safe

1 Like

I made seeds but not sure how they are yet. Running the first 6 now. I hit her clone with a super fast flowering male of an unobtainable strain i got lucky n got a stud from. I also f2d the tiramisuV2 strain that the male come from. Heres 6 babies hopefully the color carries from the mom. Ill be putting them in flower in next 2weeks. .

11 Likes

Sounds similar to what critical mass was crossed with to make the strain “big Nugs fast”.

Purple unicorn f5

36 Likes

My bro grows some purps here couple pics of his stuff

There any seeds of that available anywhere?

1 Like

Some of my bro’s other stuff

I caught mine at speakeasy

Thanks. There all out at the moment. I’ll definitely keep checking back. Yours looks beautiful.

There is a seed run around here somewhere

Purple Unicorn thread?. They might be. Ive been popping in and out of there. I thought that too at first. I’m going to have to read it again. If its the one I think it was an f5 as well.

Here’s a Black Light Fantasy(Mendo purps x purple unicorn) x Black Lime Reserve. Aka Rainbow Wiggler. She goes purple early and was hit with a mimosa 88hp male this round.

20 Likes

16 Likes

He just pollinated them last night :grin:. It would make them f6 in the making, apparently the f5 line is very stable, so the f6 should be too

4 Likes

Two buds from a recently harvested purple haze auto. This was a freebie from north atlantic seed co. Very frosty sativa dominant.

15 Likes

29 Likes

LED Seedz Sexy MF

Delirious

Looking at maybe starting some Sexy MF hybrids to see what’s hiding in the purple sphere.

30 Likes

I got 2 star pupils going now, 2 putang and a watermelon star pupil and I like em all :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Color change starting early on this one.

11 Likes