Purple buds...who grows them?

have to try Royal Queen seeds they have been around from many, many years – just was going to add to increase color, ect some use “Purpinator” - but by thelooks of it , it’s not needed
Give stats: veg time ?
flower time ?

Gooeybreeder Death by Terps and FPOG colored up real nice…now hanging.

Death by Terps

FPOG

Alaskagrown

40 Likes

You should package all that beautiful buddage and ship it to me A.S.A.P.
I will test it for you, and dispose of it before anyone else grabs it.
See how nice a guy I am?

8 Likes

See…this is why I love this place. So many thoughtful people looking out for one another. Brings a tear to my eye.

3 Likes

curing some dark devil :smiling_imp: auto and working on 3 crosses :latin_cross:

31 Likes

RocBud mystery auto bean…

37 Likes

those look killer!!!

1 Like

Niice!! That is a thick looking cola! :eyes::purple_heart::v:

1 Like

I had 4 of those mystery beans, all similar donkey duck structure… 2 green and 2 purple.

Some recent jarred Mephisto Blue Nugget’s. Auto blues x strawberry Nuggets. Varying expressions of color…

28 Likes

La pure kush x triangle Kush pheno 1

Smells like fuel and lemonheads. High is not very functional, lol.

30 Likes

Totally agree grew purple indica from csi and was purple but when dried looked black people thought it got burnt up by the bulb

3 Likes

Looks absolutely beautiful :heart_eyes:.

1 Like

Can we get a smoke report when that death by terps is cured? What an immaculate looking plant.

Since I have gotten many likes on on this pretty lady, vvvv

This is is her breed to lvtk x Nympho in auto fem form.
She is young and beginning to show some purpling. vvvv

This lady is one of my favorite smoke because of her power high, and undeniable taste of fruit and blueberries, chocolate and toffee, with an all over skunk aroma.
Combined with the lvtk/Nympho has brought out a powerful lemon aroma that’s surrounded by berries and a vanilla crème.
Here is a pic of her mom, the lvtk/Nympho, who has huge buds, and a powerful orange rks aroma. She too is one of my favorite smokes because is her relaxing non anxiety inducing high.
Combining the lvtk with the Nympho produced a real game changer. By combining it to the blackberry kush:Nympho adds a new level of flavor an aroma and potency.
Hold on to your heads because this lady will be like smoking dynamite. Kaboom! :exploding_head:

I can’t wait until she begins to chunk up like her mom and show her true colors. If she tastes anything like she smell, omg.

30 Likes

Revisited this inspirational thread with my morning coffee and it put an All-Day smile on my face. Great Work Everyone!

Here’s My Purple Widow, unabashedly Purple due to unplanned temperature crashes during veg but pretty none the less.

28 Likes

Very pretty!
I just love those purple buds! :purple_heart::v:

2 Likes

Do these qualify?

30 Likes

Beautiful looking bud buddy

1 Like

33 Likes

Nice looking canopy what’s the strain?

4 Likes