Purple buds...who grows them?

Oh wow, that’s gorgeous. Whatever you did with camera settings really made that color pop. It almost looks like a shade of magenta :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Not sure how Foreigner did it. Stunning pic by the way!!
Once during a power outage, I put my camping LED head light on, to see down in the basement.
Right after getting to my box grows, the power came back on.
I forgot to turn the lamp off, and as I would open the doors, and how slow, hps/mh bulb’s come back to full blaze, I saw my buds looking dazzled not sure how to describe it. More colorful, almost popping, wet with diamonds.
As I’m looking at them, and, trying to figure out what eye trick I was seeing, I lifted my head above the box top, and the beam was broken. The luster was gone.
Then when I realized, I probably looked like a weird bird bobbing it’s head about in front of a mirror, with a WTF look!
Then a few years later on,
I was invited to private board once, all breeders, hung out there. I related this story, and one of the inmates there said, DAMN, do not tell anyone, that is how I make my buds eye candy for advertisements.

6 Likes

These are a couple that I have had.

31 Likes

Vietnam Black very old picture…

25 Likes

Not on purpuuse

This is only one that turned . Early too 40 days in Maybe ?
Blue monster feminized
Little bitta poiple in there on the buds

23 Likes

They do that with corals too. Actinic lighting, 10k temps, 12k, 14k temp bulbs with more blue pop even more. Subtly done, its amazing and sneaky. Easy to overdo and tell though…

Just gotta look at the rock, or something else in the tank, and compare colors…

3 Likes

this girl here is finishing up purple. white cut head cheese.

28 Likes

Oh My! That’s beautiful smoke.

3 Likes

Thanks!! I got some more clones so ill be doing the 4th round of her, doing a little experiment, plus I selfed her and made a bunch of fem seed, don’t want to lose the genetics

3 Likes

Blue Lights. Probably more purple due to the cooler weather when I grew it, but it still counts as purple, right? :nerd_face:

29 Likes

Definitely I think that it’s a beautiful looking deep purple :heart_eyes: nicely done @Purple-N-Hairy you’re my Lifesaver lol hope all is well

2 Likes

lol…I see what you did there, @DrGonzo13 :wink:

3 Likes

Is that the Tappy blue lights? If so I have some too and it’s very nice.

3 Likes

Well @Foreigner I don’t so come on and hand them over to me to grow… LoL The Doc… Dab time just ended so I’m feeling better now

2 Likes

No, not from Tappy. Actually, I’m not sure who the breeder is or who gave them to me. :confused:

2 Likes

FYI – to add additional color one can use a additive called “Purpinator” it’s another product made by “Terpinator”

Here’s Candy Dropz.

And cured up.

A sweet purple grape candy smell now.
Very tasty.
Temps were warmer during this grow too.
A buddy has one going now and his is purpling up the same way.

:v::call_me_hand:

39 Likes

14 Likes

No, no no artificial additives in our buds!
Those are purple in the genetics!

4 Likes

Offspring from (lvtk x Nympho) X (bbk x Nympho) x Nympho).

I’m getting orange pine cleaner and tropical punch, baby powder, chem/ diesel terps from this one standing about 3 ft away. I knocked her up with. In-house genetics buttermilk biscuits x Nympho.

23 Likes