Purple buds...who grows them?

That’s all I’ve been smoking for years now. Nothing sweet, nothing citrusy. This was supposed to be a cut of Jealousy. At first I did t mi d because the buzz kicks ass. And it is nice to change things up occasionally, but all it does is remind me why I love the stank so much.

1 Like

Black Cream Fem Auto (seeds courtesy of @Nagel420)

Week Seven from Seed

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

13 Likes

That pic is from the breeder. Hoping it looks like that ill keep it a little cold for a couple flower weeks if it doesnt do that haha!

Blackstrap by @hollyho

19 Likes

sweet jesus thats beautiful

1 Like

OG Kush Auto freebie from NASC

16 Likes

Last Supper cut I’ve kept and ran over the last 2 years - Gods flower x Bahama mama

42 Likes

Spectacular flower good job

2 Likes

I don’t often run them, but I certainly love them!! Notorious THC by Humboldt Seeds. This was a blast to grow. I didn’t kill it on yield, but that is for a different reason. Am definitely going to grow again though!

11 Likes

I didnt read the whole thread. I have a question about a strain called “Road Runner” from White Widow Rocks in Canada. This plant flowers and ripens in about 35 days. The buds turn red. My problem is that the resin heads turn red also. Like they are full of anthocyanins. I always harvest according to the amount of amber resin glands but this plant has me befuddled. Does anybody else grow this plant? If so, how do you determine ripeness?

4 Likes

Blackstrap by @hollyho

34 Likes

Trichomes look tired in the end.

13 Likes

Permanent Marker

Bolo Runtz

Zoap

29 Likes

I wish I could show you my grandmommy purple. I’ve been working on it with some stress techniques and it’s looking so purple, like you wouldn’t believe. If only I could upload some pics for you to check it out

1 Like

DSP Cherry Topping

Bald Monkey’s Happy Amnesia V2

18 Likes

(cheese quake/space monkey) x (chem D bx4 x i-95)

16 Likes

Well this was supposed to be a white widow but its looking more like a reddy purple strain, maybe I mislabled an oaxacan

15 Likes

24 Likes

Cool to see someone grow out the happy amnesia v2. Bald Monkey’s gear is super underrated IMO. I’ve grown the Aunt Lemon, the Aunt Sensi star and the Happy Amnesia v2 and liked all of em. Yours looks better than mine haha. What does your Happy Amnesia smell like? I grew some out a couple years ago but was still shit at growing so didn’t really do em justice (my pics are the ones on seedheaven lol)

A few screenshots of the pics of my Happy Amnesia v2 from around 2021

19 Likes

Dang that one triched out very lovely! Yeah big Baldie fanboy over here. I have a cut of the Aunt Sensi Star and dubbed it Baldie’s ASS :shushing_face: His Derg Corra project is awesome too.

Second time I grow a pheno out of the Happy Amnesia V2, smell’s a bit muted compared to the first one as it’s taking more to the Amnesia then the first one, but it’s got that red bubblegum smell I’m familiar with. First evening toke of that first run got me high until I got off work the next day. Beautiful stuff of legends. This one’s comin down in the near future.

Other one took more to the AOF side of things he used in the V2:

Rreally want to keep a cut around but it’s a hard one to root (which is why this one’s so big lol - I kept failing to root even one clone). And I want to find a Happy Brother pheno but I’m afraid that one’s painted over by both the Amnee and the AOF.

Edit: Underrated not so much, just not credited enough. Lots of people have used his gear, especially the AOF.

13 Likes