Purple buds...who grows them?

Blueberry Terpnado Made by @Heliosphear and grown by myself and @Rena93

38 Likes

pd

19 Likes

Very nice!! I was just looking at these seeds (Permanent Marker) from LIT.

2 Likes

Beautiful plants!!

2 Likes

17 Likes

GDP - Week 5 flower

14 Likes

Herijuana

29 Likes

this is a lil project i bred last year, her name is grease stain and she lives up to the name. looks and aromatic profile.smells like a quart of motor oil. washed her and the rosin put off a candy, and loud funk/gas/with a oil/rubber back end. these are my 3 favorite phenos from the last run. one pheno went black, the others a deep purple and one a purp/auburn

34 Likes

The little oaxacan from esco is coming along. It should start throwing of red foxtails soon.

21 Likes

Some Last unicorn just finishing up. Starting to get some colour in the last weeks.

16 Likes

this garlic fusion is looking real pretty

19 Likes

jeez id love to get my hands on this!!

I have a few packs left if you got anything you might b willing to trade. Seeds or whatever.

1 Like

This is my first plant I ever grown that’s turned shades of purple on me. And I was mesmerized by her.

Blue Zorilla was her name

34 Likes

sure feel free to PM me maybe we could sort something out in the near future although i am UK based!! but happy to send :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bagseed…

23 Likes

Absolutely. I’ll hit you up after work. I want to spread my seed all over the world. She’s a winner. I’ll get tou a pack for sure. Cheers

3 Likes

Thank you so much man! really look forward to this! il have a dig around to see what i have for you and we will talk soon,

Thanks BM

2 Likes

24 Likes

That’s one of the prettiest plants I’ve seen.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like