Purple buds...who grows them?

Holy shit those are beautiful man… You breed any of those?

1 Like

Dude that’s a raretiy …I ve seen it happen a few times . Really cool looking…

1 Like

Beautiful man

1 Like

Thanks … I really appreciate it . I still have a half a pack of seeds left , so hopefully I can get a male and make a few seeds .

1 Like

Thanks, Terps are like a sweet, skunky bubba. I was gifted the Ahmar seeds by someone i did a favor for, who got them from the son of a Moroccan hash farmer ! quite a cool story, there is a thread over at IC about it.
The Farmer guy had travelled to Panama in the 60’s and kept some seeds from Panama red, which he crossed to a big moroccan hashplant, and that was his favorite weed for the rest of his life .
some phenos are kind of red and have a turkish delight twang to the smell.

VG

28 Likes

Nice! What have you crossed it with? I made some crosses myself and they all turned out pretty good

2 Likes

I assume they kind of smell and taste like hash. Do you happen to have any seeds to trade? That strain looks like one I’d like to use for breeding.

2 Likes

Possibly, yes. ive sent you a PM…
VG

3 Likes

@mndlss it’s the cross with a jillybean from Subcool, about 15 years old, selected for its lemongrass flavor🔥, touched by an amnesia core that I poured back😉.
Lots of variation in the seeds but I found 2 phenos that I kept.
See you
O.B

4 Likes

Purple Pixie
(Las Vegas Purple Kush x Blueberry Muffins)

32 Likes

Tropical Fuel :fuelpump: :grapes:

23 Likes

Pluck that nanner homie, I hope it’s the only one :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Useful’s Blackened Orange (left) & “BOO” Bag of Orange (right)

27 Likes

nice Colours there!

2 Likes

Blackout Bobby cut from @Rhino_buddy day 54

Hella Jelly also from @Rhino_buddy day 54.

21 Likes

Not sure of the name? But I think it’s nice and Purple!

23 Likes

Grape pupil from @NDNCHILD. Love the purple radiating out from the buds. Started showing purple when the flowers started.

Beautiful plant!

28 Likes

Looking great! @Rhino_buddy So happy you’re enjoying her so far! :fist:t3:🪶🪶

3 Likes

Peanut Butter Banana Breath f1 grown by my father in poor soil with only fermented grass for food.

30 Likes

Permanent Marker has some purple in her buds.

21 Likes