Purple buds...who grows them?

HOLY FUCK THAATS MY KIND VE BUD… Beautiful man… I have a great BBM strain I plan on doing some insane stuff with …

2 Likes

Dude nice plant … The MOB clone is killing it outside… Man I m excited about that plant

5 Likes

JOTIs Chemo, just finishing up…

27 Likes

Those are some good weed

3 Likes

How does she smoke
?

Don’t know yet…not …quite…ready

Thanks Papalag.

There’s way more where that came from.

20 Likes

I’ve managed to make my flowers become a bit purpleish by striking a knife near the root about 16 hours before harvest and kinda also freezing them. Not totally purple but like a bit

Blackstrap was the most beautiful plant I’ve grown. I was lucky enough to get a few seeds from Holly Ho back when she frequented our boards. Great smoke…smooth, juicy.
One of my failings was not reversing one of the plants…had no idea what I had.

If anyone has any of these seeds, please let me know, I’d LOVE to work with this strain.

2 Likes

Dropping the temps at the end of flower definitely brings out the purple and also helps increase terpenes at the end of flower.

1 Like

Malawi x PCK

Nice Phenotype with some purple colors in the buds :slightly_smiling_face:
Cured Buds where quite purple, even if it looks not very purple in this picture.

21 Likes

Whats the flavour like?

Strawberry Concord grape jelly Poptarts - with some Earthy pastry notes on the back end , definitely bright and in your face type terps

3 Likes

Bodhi Midnight Cowboy, day 40ish. Not all of the phenos are purple but I did get 1.

31 Likes

Day 40 ? Wtf haha I think we found the world fastest flowering strain :money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Your not kidding bro. Just a second time grower so I don’t really even know what to think about it. I have 3 females and that 1 purple one seems to be wierd fast, unless I messed something up and still haven’t realized it - plant is healthy and leaves are green so I’m at a loss.

1 Like

Or maybe you just forgot what day your on :sweat_smile:

Great looking buds!!

Royal kush 7

22 Likes