Purple City Genetics on IG now "Gulf Seed Bank"?

I have a follow tag on what was Purple City Genetics and it had no posts or anything. A while back I sent them a question about something and never heard back. Then a reply popped up today but they have kind of renamed to Gulf Seed Bank but still have the Purple City logo. Just wondering whats up. If some imposter took the account or if its Purple City’s way of breaking into the retail side??

2 Likes

I would be extremely wary

2 Likes

I think it would be more prudent to go to the purple city genetics web site and click on “contact us” and ask them directly so that they are aware of the situation and can clarify. That way they can make a post to their IG page to clarify their new name, or to admonish the bad site which may be ripping people off.

4 Likes

:point_up_2: what he said!

1 Like

If I browse their REAL website and click on their IG link at the bottom of the page, it takes me here:

Please report your experience to them so they can respond appropriately.

1 Like

Sounds like an imposter.
They always alert there followers when adding a page or changing names.
Beware.

2 Likes

I have sent questions directly to Purple City but they have never replied. Too big to deal with peons. But unfortunately they do offer good stuff but I cant get it because they do not ship, just supply dispensary’s etc.
I do follow them.

1 Like

That I’m not sure about shipping.
But I could have swore they ship.

I just sent them a message.
Let’s find out if they ship or not.
I will let you know what they say if and when they answer.
4:32 pm pt
Just sent me an answer and NO they do not ship clones.

Are you speaking of Purple City Genetics out of Oakland CA? If so, that I not the logo that I’m familiar with.

1 Like

i hate to admit it, but i was scammed by a fake PCG account on instragram selling seeds. they had an identical logo, and a very similar venmo / gmail account. i hate scammeers, theyre the worst

all that said, i can confirm they do not ship and wont respond to requests for shipping. pretty sure its just not worth theyre time. they do respond on twitter and instagram sometimes, though very slowly. i asked when a specific cut was gonna drop at my local dispensary. two months after i messaged them, they responded “today”. i wasnt able to drive down there that week and missed out. i kinda hate that about drops, when they drop you gotta jump.

3 Likes

Yes it is pcg Oakland California that I follow and have had several interactions on ig with.
Pretty cool cats over there and they always answer any questions I have.
This is one of there legit pages

1 Like

R u sure? Cuz their logo has a depiction of the bay bridge incorporated into it.

1 Like

They have 2 ig I follow.
This is the other that I also correspond with.