Purple Haze x Malawi & Pre-‘98 Bubba Kush

@MiG You know what I really want? I ordered a Vietnam Black x Meao Thai specifically to grow for the Black. It was one seed and it didn’t pop, and then they immediately discontinued it.

Could you ask your friends at ACE or Cannabiogen if they have either the Vietnam Black or the cross in regular bean form? I really feel like I missed out.

1 Like

Here are a few more pics of other peoples’ Wild Thai grows.

They seem to have the floppy Thai feature.

Again, I dunno, and I’m certainly not saying you are wrong. But now that I’ve ordered them, I might as well find out.

Lastly, ordered Purple Haze x Malawi. 5 pack of regs. That should make backcrossing OTH for the purple pheno much easier. How’s that,@MiG? Sound good? :grin: :wind_blowing_face::dash:

I dont know anybody in ACE. In CannaBioGen ya can find Rafa Martinez aka Tristan here:

http://www.cannabisonline.es/foro/index.php?sid=492aacedd31c0ebc245bf2691e9b5061

…ya can post in English without any problem.

1 Like

About the Purple Haze X Thai (ACE), Im still waitin a “Smoke test” by Stoquer:

1 Like

The seed bank I found didn’t have the Thai cross sadly. I am going to backcross to the OTH 1-3x, breeding for purple, and then begin inbreeding.

Donde eres en general? Tiene Sativa della Terra por un canje? Poquitas semillas de PHxT?

I know that CannaBioGen & ACE have selectioned n isolated all the Oldtimer’s Haze genotipes (Green, Purple,…) n they have it sametimes in their catalogues…

Sorry, I cant understand the Spanish part…

1 Like

I was wondering where you are from, generally. And if you trade.

Im Spanish, but Im afraid never grow Purple Haze X Thai n I haven’t got any seed of this strain.

1 Like

I see, I thought you had said that you did. I think folding the Malawi into the Haze will probably serve to add a new dimension to it, potentially the psychedelic aspect in particular.

Seedling Week 2 Day 3

1 Like

Shoreline Bx1

1 Like

Seedling Week 2 End

1 Like

Hola Gang

I have one Bangi haze x BubbleGum outdoor
just before I put it out (it was 3ft high) it got
polinated by my Gheese(g13xUK Cheese) x WW
so now I check every day to collect the seeds
Hopefully I will be able to collect all of them
before it start to flower outdoor.

That same male also polinated my Sour Turbo
and a Gheesexww so will have F2 of that one

Bare

Hold on a moment, my friend. I’m confused. It can’t be pollinated or produce seeds if it’s not flowering yet. How are you looking for seeds if it is not flowering yet? It has to flower at least 6 weeks after pollination in order for you to collect seeds.

1 Like

Would venture to guess he pollinated the preflowers and put her out and is collecting those while still allowing it to flower normally. OG

2 Likes

Hola Gang

OG1969 is on the money
those female were under 15/9
so only pre pistil form usually

the Gheese x ww male was barely
starting to show sign of flower

But in the end am glad I wanted
to make some Gheese x ww F2
its such a great strain

Bare

3 Likes

Didn’t realize you could effectively pollinate preflowers. My apologies.

1 Like

Shoreline Bx1

6 Likes