Purple Kush what can you tell me about it?

I was gifted a small cutting of Purple Kush a buddy of mine got from my neighbors of Canada.The small cutting has started to take off and I’m 2 weeks till chop on my indoor tent waiting to flip this one.Can anyone tell me what it’s like to grow it out?Whats the about flowering time?What temps does it like does she eat like a pig?Wat like a Pauper?Like CalMag supplement during flower?Like dry shoes?Wet shoes?How much does she stretch (important)any little bit helpsGoing to be cleaning her up and making clones this week.The reek on this one makes me want to get a clothespin for my nose wow…

18 Likes

8 Likes

I love PHK Purple Hindu Kush. Only ever vap’d it. Iconic. Hope to grow it one of these days. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I grew out an Ancient OG cross that was a monster.Wonder how big these guys get?She is almost 6 months old been growing since my outdoor grow now it’s just dumping everywhere with that repot 3 weeks ago.Damn thing grew at least 8 inches since then

1 Like

That’s a pretty good sign, it’s going to be a monster and heavy feeder to boot.

1 Like

strong text

strong text

5 Likes

Grows like these cola arms that have cuttings everywhere?

1 Like

Soil mix was a 2 week cooked batch of Dr earth Organic gold thr green bag and some Nectar of the gods oneshot mixed with some malted barley a metric fuckton with about 9 cups of fresh premium earthworm castings the good shit.No leaf burn this time 2 week cook is the secret.Mommy likes it

1 Like

Can’t tell you how to grow it but I smoked a LOT of it 15 years ago in Sonoma Co. CA :man_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

What did you think of it?What we’re the tastes and smells like?How long was the duration of the buzz?Ive never seen it in my life this is a first for me.

2 Likes

Back then it was just weed. :man_shrugging: Can’t help ya there either. Was popular with cash croppers & purpley. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

These are all joti’s pk. Good growth, loves nitrogen, pretty forgiving, decent yeilds. 7-8 weeks flower time, heavy, spicy, musky, kushy goodness. It’s one of my favs that I grow at least once a year.

12 Likes

I was pretty sure the Purple Hindu Kush was Mendo Purps x Sensi’s Hindu Kush :thinking:
I could totally be wrong though…

Plant looks beautiful!! Nice job on her! Sadly PHK is like my least favorite high of all time :joy: but I hope she hits the spot for you! Really looks like she should!

3 Likes

One of my favorite strains if you haven’t had it before your going to love it.

4 Likes

I’m vaping it right now. PHK :100: :fire:

3 Likes

Growth spurt want that light so frikken bad it’s like a toddler trying to grab an apple.It’s 57 degrees in my garage because of the ice storm and it’s thriving in lower temps like it likes it

7 Likes

Heavy nearly pure indica. Excellent for pain but even better for sleep. I’ve grown the kannabia version a few times and it’s been consistent with its effects and stone.

4 Likes

Thank you for that nugget.I’ve been looking like for a good night smoke for aches and pains for a bit that was heavy on the body stone to get at least 5 hours sleep under my belt.I had someone try to turn me on to a CBD strain and it just wasn’t for me.I like that thick heavy head buzz that feels like your eyeballs are wearing socks and you have a hoodie draped over your skull and sink right into the couch like a lead sinker.Only down side is some oth them I found out are so strong they almost make you puke.It’s goes away though so no harm no foul.

2 Likes

How was the stretch on yours ?I might have to bend mine I have like 13 inches till it would touch led light in my tent

1 Like