Purple Kush what can you tell me about it?

If your looking for pain meds then purple kush is definitely what you need.
I’d also take a look at Freedom Of Seeds Godberry.

4 Likes

It didn’t grow that tall. Maybe 4ft. Had a huge main cola. I’m looking to see if I can find a picture of it. :v:

3 Likes

Awesome sauce

1 Like

Merry Kushmas

4 Likes

Purple kush hits big for my med needs.
Back pain gone.
One of my night cap faves. :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I’ve never seen a plant love the cold so much.I had a busted pipe and my heat was out for a couple days.Nighttime temps were at 48 daytime was 51 and they just keep coming.Thank god the heats back on but still freaking 48 degrees and not even so much as a wilted leaf between this and my Oaxacan companion goat plant I don’t know what’s tougher

4 Likes

Three weeks into flower did some defoliation and this thing grows buds like a Sasquatch.Tricomes are pouring out now.Light went from 28% to 35 % To 55% this week she goes up to 75%.Got a taste of some fox farm big bloom and epsom salt starting to stack now.

2 Likes

These little purple pistils are trying to pop out

4 Likes

Week 4 of flower leaves are turning a black purple and buds are like an old man’s beard but nice chunky nuggets.The Smell is not what I had expected it’s a very sweet odor like those truck stop smarties packs but when you get up I’m it it’s like a grapey sweet smell not concord but the pink skin grape like something that would make a real good wine ( i don’t even like wine)almost like the Texada grapey smell but no citrusy anything.Some pine but not pronounced but it’s in there.No earthy anything like my Turkish Twist this one is a very sweet one that hangs around on your clothes like your wife’s perfume.This one has a ways to goes so smell might morph but something tells me this smell is going to stick around.This is definitely something to grow to not piss your old lady off.Doesn’t smell like Skunk assholes and gasoline cans I’m finding out they don’t like that shit.Some things a carbon filter can’t wash off

8 Likes

Mine? No purple even at 53F flowering… But I am fine with it. 100% Indica and no purple color makes a great candidate to breed if you don’t want purple… Tested 16% on point with what was expected.

Tan Trich’s @ 7 weeks.

7 Likes

Octo pot nice I love the giant bush that became in size comparison to the pot base gets the ticker going she’s beautiful.My light just went up to 75 percent the last week I’m thinking this one might be more throwing purple at the intensity of the light.In theory if it’s cold I’d imagine yours would purple up a lot better than what I’m getting.I’m running 71 high day temps to cooler night morning temps of about 55.You got me beat on the cool meter.My Texada is a cold push for purple.I did 2 runs of her one hor one 83 high 68 low one cold 65 high low 55,Cold one purple ,hot run jungle neon green.Might be wrong sometimes these plants do whatever the fuck they want sometimes too.One thing is certain definitely not feed related I haven’t changed my recipe in almost 2 years

1 Like

I will keep a eye on your thread. I just got done growing it so the data still has not been smoked out of my brain. It say 8 weeks… I would go 10 weeks regardless of your trich colors. You can prob squeeze 18-19% out of it. For low tolerance cannabis users it will sit them down on the couch for a moment or two. Good medical strain for those who have muscle issues…

I got spread sheet data on all my grows including this one… If you are interested in seeing I will post it…

GR

1 Like

Would definitely be interested in going to have to keep my eye on it as well as the tricomes on this lady.The guy I got the cut off of said it was close to 110 days on that one and it kind of rubbed me wrong with everything I’ve looked up on the Cultivar but I see some people taking Purple Kush to 17 weeks on some sights which is 118 days but that was a crop king pic.I don’t trust that shit one bit.We will have to see.I’d imagine a more afghan Cultivar would finish somewhere more around the 55 in a fast one to a more moderate 70 day.110 days seems odd to me.I like to take my smoke to about 20 percent amber 80 percent all milk no clear.This one I want to take to like 40 to make it a night cap

1 Like

Totally can see that… I thought I packed the octo too tight and was growing in a brick but what you just said lines up in my data. 17 weeks… seem excessive but the data points to it… I got 39 seeds of this from the Netherlands… Just grew one. Legal US grower…

I did veg for 90 days I will post my data when I am not so baked. Tomorrow…

GR

2 Likes

Awesome sauce thank you much I am very grateful for the Data and hard work so much more valuable than even the beans themselves sometimes I will be returning the favor and keeping a track of what’s going in here hop on in anytime Brochacho.

1 Like

I’m going to let her ride as long as it takes I haven’t had a chance to ride one out this far yet

1 Like

I know I owe you data just busy in RL… Compiling it…

Make clean purple_kush modules modules_install… :slight_smile:
GR

2 Likes

Right now she’s flying high.Main Kola is almost the size of a Budwieser can and is almost 9 inches and has these glorious looking chunk nugs following down with a bunch of sister kolas formed from side branches that are coming out high times quality pic wise.The smell is something amazing when you smell it it lights the Moment up like looking into the suitcase From pulp fiction.Spotted some PM trying to pop up.Was a tiny spot but since I’m only at day 36 and I have like 70 more days this is going to be an uphill battle I can smell it.Trying a product called Revitalize by Bonide.It’s supposed to trigger a immune response to the plant using an organic bacteria.My Cease uses a bacteria but this one is different.I applied a foliar and a root drench.My humidity has been at 36 and I might have drought stressed it last week I had a little droop for a day and caught it in the morning that tote eats up water fast as hell now I’m in flower and getting a bead in it was a bitch got it now but Mr fuxkhead decided to show to the party

head decided to show up to the party.

7 Likes

Sprayed the tent out with mildew remover and dried it and the plant out if this shit works better than my Cease I’ll punch myself in the dick this shit was 17 bucks over 80$

When you harvest, clean the sheet out of that tent. PM just create itself out of thin air. Could be soil too.

My Data on PK.

2023-02-10 10_28_30-CbeeInfo.xlsx - Excel

Yup five months from putting in octopots to chop. Green is veg, blue flowering,peach is chop time w/ dates.

Aug2nd 2022

Oct10th 2022

Two days before chop

Day of chop

Chopped 10-27-2022

Harvest Data

2023-02-10 10_33_43-CbeeInfo.xlsx - Excel

Temp/Humidity data from 5/15/ - 10/27 - If you want a excel csv of the data let me know. It is exportable.

GR

PS there is more detail info in my journal,starting here.

2 Likes