Purple marmalade x apes in space let's see what we got

It’s a lovely offer, but just so you know, New Zealand is very intense about the importation of biological material, especially seeds, since they have such unique and fragile biodiversity there. Unless you use great stealth, the fruit seed especially greatly raise the likelihood of seizure. Obviously, do as you will, but you should have all the information before you do. Maybe the local can say more

5 Likes

Your threads taking off eh??? Don’t let us all down yeah. Not saying you will but its happened before. :v:

Hit the nail on the head mate, toooooo risky!:angry:

2 Likes

It’s only a dollar he wants :rofl:
What you got to loose??

Never OG lol im here for the long one when I get back on my feet I’m giving out free Seeds all the time I wish everyone lived in FLA so I could hand em to yall in person. I can’t wait to see all the results :raised_hands:

7 Likes

wow I didn’t know that @gratefulned thank you for the info I’ll probably steer clear dang I really wanted to get my guy these seeds

Not worried about the money its the risk I’m putting HunnaGodHunna under.

2 Likes

I’d like a mod to take a look at this thread if possible to make sure nothing is against the rules. @Northern_Loki @toastyjakes

3 Likes

thank you sir

2 Likes

Thank everyone for all the love Yall really looked out ALL :heart: :heart: im putting the packs together now and if anyone still wants some of these seeds just get the shipping and I got you if I can I will send completely for free

4 Likes

Hey @Jamescoldflame! Thanks man. Did you relocate? I kind of lost sight of you for a bit. I hope you’re still putting out some of those fantastic genetics. You have a gift brother. It’s good to hear from you. Be well and be safe.

Peace/Love/Sharing…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

shipping tomorrow Growmies all vials and packs have more that 10 in them and I also put in whatever else I could couple extra fems and fruit seeds lol thank all yall again
![20220311_164612|236x500](upload://mPjvNLBlPTykW1vqrG0b5Fq1Qf7.jpe

5 Likes

10 Likes

My beans arrived safe and sound.
Thank You

6 Likes

Got mine the other day, as well. Thanks

5 Likes

8 Likes

lil bit of frost coming in early

3 Likes

12 Likes