Purple marmalade x apes in space let's see what we got

11 Likes

10 Likes

Mine arrived safely yesterday and I hope that you have happy spring growing The Doc…I hope you enjoy the dirty taxi

3 Likes

Yessir glad to hear they made it I’m going make some more of the Dirty Taxi asap I’ll try to fem them also

5 Likes

A little disappointed this time around yall the whole tent either smells like orange skittlles candy or strawberry Starburst I got like 4 different phenos structure wise but they all smell the same lol glad I got some new varieties in
@Bobgrows what’s the word?

6 Likes

I’ve still got roughly 6-8 left so if you need anything let me know happy growing The Doc

4sho OG soon you will have alot more im going to do a seed run of all the genetic I got here and give them back :100:

3 Likes

And since you’re doing a seed run and it’d be awesome if you can get them reverse to S1’s but if you need a couple more I don’t need anything from you because you’re dedicating your efforts into this attempt sending out good spring growing vibes The Doc

1 Like

I mean I’ll use what I have brother should be good thank you though and yeah after we get a bunch of them I’m definitely going to try and fem them

2 Likes

Nothing yet…:thinking::smirk::v:

Came home to a package.
Thank you for the trade!:green_heart::v:

8 Likes

No thank you lol I plan on doing seed runs of everything thing you gave me and I will send back 10 fold Dirty taxi seed run as soon as the tent opens up

10 Likes

Lil update for tonight hope all yall doin good

:crazy_face:

9 Likes

Looking GREAT :+1:t2: The Doc

1 Like

Thank you brother :100:

1 Like

Beautiful. Purple Marm was one of the most delicious strains I’ve had the pleasure of tasting. I hope this is just as nice.

3 Likes

they tasted like orange creamsicle and spice also some have a strawberry citris spicey gas type of taste im not finding what I was hoping for. But pretty good smoke though, heavy but not couchlock I can smoke it and get pretty much anything done. I may drift off in deep thought sometimes but still functional thanks for the positivity OG

4 Likes

Punctuation people, don’t forget your punctuations lol… (sorry)
Plants are looking great brother…

1 Like

I’m too high for all that right now my guy :laughing: lol ill try though.

3 Likes

What’s Good OGs I finally got a feedback page. Slide through and show your boy some love or hate lol.
HGH AKA The gas slinging slasher

4 Likes