Purple marmalade x apes in space let's see what we got

Theaeook great man love to taste em myself

1 Like

Cut some testers today of pheno # 13 it is one of the two short low yielding phenos

the other is purple and smells like Flintstone vitamins. I may keep them both as I do love the smell and quality they also are finishing faster.sorry for the lack of punctuation.
Smoke report soon

5 Likes

I was just smelling that off some spyderweb I grew from @PineTarBastard . Thanks a ton for those!

Those low yield testers look pretty fire man. Nice work.

2 Likes

When I first tested this pheno the high took a min to kick in then it knocked me out I honestly don’t remember the high .Yesterday I chopped the plant and set it to reveg. I smoked another tester this morning and I am struggling to write this report. My arms are heavy AF I can’t feel my legs and I’m having trouble focusing. lol I’m having thoughts about a squirrel now :laughing:. yeah it’s potent but I don’t recommend for daytime if you have to talk to people or do something that requires real focus.i have work at 11 so hopefully this turns into extreme focus lol .no munchies and it’s still full of chlorophyll but I taste orange cream berries and spice.

EDit …I got fired today :laughing:

3 Likes

thank you sir wait till yall see the big girls it’s going to be hard for me to pick 4 lol

3 Likes

looks like in it full time now fk a boss lol

1 Like

7 Likes

Yooo wats good growmies . been a weird week and a half for your boy I think I just need to do what we do full time . I am behind on my shipping and I haven’t forgotten about anyone…anyway this is some strong ass bud right here tester bud got me stuck it doesn’t have much taste or smell, but this shit hits like a ton of bricks can’t wait to try it slow dried and cured

9 Likes

Is this the apes in space? I just set those you sent me aside to get in the rotation. I may move them up! RESPECT!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

@oleskool830 yessir they keep surprising me its good strong smoke . Fruity gassy spicy I got 3oz off the ones I trained . just watch for herms .I believe some are light sensitive but who knows. the parents were random but great plants .Blessings to you as well OG . If you do I would love to see what phenos you get

10 Likes

Looks good g

1 Like

5 Likes

Kinto un!!!

3 Likes

I just looked that up All love Og

2 Likes

Yep. I’m putting them on deck. Looking forward to it as long as they look as good as yours. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Beautiful herb! How long to finish?

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

I went 8 weeks exactly .probably could have went 9 but I chopped because new pistils kept popping up and a little foxtailing started so I assumed I was pushing too hard with the led and N .

3 Likes

Could you expand on this reasoning please.

1. What is “new pistils” indicative of?
  2. Could someone show me a pick of “foxtailing”, I keep hearing the term but I dont have a minds eye picture of it. And why is foxtailing bad?

Has anyone else grown these out?
Need to pick my next strain and this is a contender.

Do you recommend it?

What pearls of wisdom can you share?

I am considering putting 2 of them in a 3x3 tent geared for rDWC.

So, new pistils in late flower development is bad thing?