Purple marmalade x apes in space let's see what we got

Do we have to have traded for me to leave feedback? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m just lurking in the back of your thread. :yum: I like what youve got going on. :+1:

3 Likes

lol idk OG we gtta ask @LemonadeJoe

1 Like

and thank you my brother :100:

2 Likes

Those are some sexy little naughty bits in those pics. Looking beautiful!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Wats good OGs IDK if it’s from leaving one of my vents open a little bit and light getting in or Genetics but I found a hermi today. It was a bannana right under one of the bud sites it didn’t look like full balls , it had pistils and 2 yellow fingers in it . It released pollen.

2 Likes

I’m sorry :pensive: it’s a shitty thing but sometimes it takes a stupid led light like on my humidifier and it’s made one of mine go Hermie qnd has it pollinated tje the rest or maybe in time?

@DrGonzo13 Idk yet but by the way that pollen was on the corner of the leaf I believe so :pensive:

P.M. x A.I.S.

Day 1 sprout

3 Likes

Forced a growth at node 1.5?

Bonus

5 Likes

Some plant are starting to smell like hawaiian punch

8 Likes

I’m getting more excited about the opportunity to work with your PurpleMarmaladexApesinSpace and I have 2 in paper towels and should be ready to go to soil tomorrow and I have had quick germination times at 48-72 hours so thanks again for these and I hope you have a great finish with them and I can’t wait to get some smoke report from these happy growing The Doc

4 Likes

3 Likes

Loving the frost OG’s. Keep it up!

1 Like

6 Likes

Cool stuff man. I just found it and want to follow and watch.

You in north or south Fla? I grew up in B’ham. @Jamescoldflame is the same area. I think his dad lives in the neighborhood I grew up in. I love the northern part of Fla, around Pensacola. I always go to Joe Pattis seafood market. That place is famous.

Hope you dig it here. You came to the right place if you like trading. I’ll keep my eyes open for the grows y’all got going. peace

3 Likes

@GMan what’s good OG I’m in South Florida and I gtta get some of that real stanky from @Jamescoldflame lol he was trying to hook me up and I got scared lol :laughing: I know it’s all love over here now. And please check it out I will be lurking on your grws :100:

4 Likes

How are you doing and I had to do a double take when I didn’t recognize the avatar pic nice and I hope you had a good 420 @HunnaGodHunna The Doc

1 Like

@DrGonzo13 Whats good Docta G I’m gucci brother never better.How about yourself? Hope everything is Kool with you OG and I picked up my first couple packs of bodhi gear yesterday so 420 was great for me mane

2 Likes

I got some silver lotus F2 and I ordered from Mephisto and it’s been a crazy couple days lol but it’s been great times

2 Likes

Sounds good mane I picked up Bodhi Garfunkle-Dumpster x88g13hp
Sundance- Lemon thai x wookie
Dragons Flame genetics Charlie’s stank ass

3 Likes