Purple Punch OG and Zkittlez winter shed grow

Hope have a great harvest,looks great :heart: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Cheers all coming together slowly but surely

Sry bad quality quick pics

Uploading: IMG_1709.jpeg… Uploading: IMG_1710.jpeg…

The shade cloth covering my garden also serves as a mulch collector for the compost bins.

1 Like

1 Like

IMG_1733

Zkittlez has come back nicely everything is chugging along ok. Watering every 2-3 days.

2 Likes

bless you dude!!!

2 Likes

Thank you brother OG rocks much love :heart:

2 Likes

Very cool I like your style!

1 Like

Cheers bud simple top dressing before flip this round. Sheep manure and worm castings, a friend gave me a bucket of some silty fine red earth he had on his property a few weeks back. Figured it would add some iron and micronutrients. I had to mix it in with the soil it was crusting up a bit but the plants seem to like it.

1 Like

Humidity has been lower than ideal last few nights. Hopefully looking at 3-4 weeks till :axe:, time will tell

3 Likes

PPOG is getting some colour and fade in. Zkittlez is a bit behind I’ll take the PPOG as long as I can and fingers crossed the zkittlez will be done enough.

2 Likes

Put some edging in yesterday with some wood I had lying around the yard.

IMG_1784

Some native thyme, lemon grass and a native blueberry bush.

Christmas tree in a pot a pigeon pea plant olive tree and I added some char to the compost from the weekend fire we had.

1 Like

Getting a kushy skunky aroma opening the tent now I love it! Gave the girls a good watering and light defol

Ppog is starting to stack up nicely getting a bit floppy

Zkittlez is getting there still a bit to go she’ll be right

2 Likes

Last pics are mixed ppog in the last pic

Getting closer however zkittlez still has a bit to go. Ppog is looking like night time meds I don’t want to dry it in my shed as the tent is way better for it.

Open to suggestions on whether I should let the ppog just ride out till zkittlez is ready or chop soon :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Worms are getting busy for next run

1 Like

Getting close for the ppog prob chop this week sometime.

Zkittlez is still stacking and putting on some weight. The 1-2 weeks it fell behind the ppog after topping are really showing in flower now.

Ppg got the chop yesterday, couldn’t wait off in the zkittlez to finish. Nice frosty dense nugs, should be some nice smoke

1 Like

Zkittlez went down today. Could have gone another week perhaps, I need to kick on with the test grow for @Ottafish when beans arrive. I’ll hang and dry in the tent with the ppog.

Had to move the purple punch og from the shed into the tent to dry as it’s putting out a burnt rubber og funk all down the lane way to my neighbours, shit stank! They’re nice and cool but the smell was pushing the friendship :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ppog is dried and curing. Getting a funky og aroma about her. Smooth and tasty, should be nicer after a few weeks in the groves.