Purple Punch OG_Sweet Zenzation

Hi all, how it’s going? I wasn’t going to post this originally, but I have to share it with you. I think I’m attacking a record :sunglasses:
so… lets check it out
Beans are 6x Purple Punch OG and 3x Sweet Zensation (Sweet seeds)

Germination 9/9 excellent

Girls are in 120x120cm growbox.

Light is the Lumatek Zeus 465W Pro 2,9.
Medium: Canna coco Natural
Nutrients: Plagron Coco A+B, Pure Zym, Power roots, PK 13-14…and CalMag (Atami).
I changed their period around the 15th day at a height of approx. 22 cm. I had no idea what kind of monsters would grow out of it

they are currently in the 25th day of flowering and totally fullhouse :grinning:

17 Likes

tagging along, should be interesting… what power you run that light in the early weeks, distance?

1 Like

Right on man tagged

1 Like

yes, they are really tall, the tallest around 80cm and especially Sweet zensation. some I pinched. I turn on the light from the beginning at 25% and every week I increase the power by 25%…mostly when I change the period it already goes to 100%.

2 Likes

if i see ‘purple’ in the name of the thread - i go there and no regrets :rofl:

cant take my eyes off these beautiful bushes! They look absolutely gorgeous :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@James_Pot Im really curious, growing these strains for the first time. Looks good so far :sunglasses::+1:

Wow looking super pretty!
@James_Pot same haha purple punch got me excited af. Been growing purple punch from Zamnesia lately and fell in love.

Good luck for your run!

2 Likes

Looking like 9 monsters. Well done.

1 Like

Do you have any pics left? :star_struck:

Keep it up! I’ll be looking forward to the harvest and smoke report :wink:

30th day
everything doing well, little bit more nutrients. I was losing concentrate for EC 1,4 for few days. It’s a jungle, impossible photographed all together.

2 Likes

50th day start of flushing