Pvogs 2023 Awesomesauce

Great growing. Healthy and flourished. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Just got this in the mail today. Definitely one of my Top Secret juices. Cats out of the bag now!

Females just starting to show, kinda late, just like last year. So far three solid ladies, and one herm.

These are what I look for before I move on to the next stage of commitment and care. As long as there’s no balls to go along with them. My massive Skywalker is a lady with no question. So far 2 LSW and 1 Bruce Banner/possibly BlueBerry :roll_eyes:

I’m also seeing LOTS of moths this year, so BT is in the future.

7 Likes

Nice lady parts. :sunglasses: :metal: :100:

1 Like

sorry if i already asked (it’s hard to keep track of all the testers) but what happened with the blueberry diesel?

1 Like

waiting for sexualization

I’ve better pics. Labeled them BB, and though some were Bruce Banner, but the Blueberry D is alive and waiting…

13 Likes

Ya noticed the moth issue this year as well really bad. Looking good after the massacre and glad you are feeling better. Is the Bruce banner #3? If so you should be very happy it has become one of my favs that I’ve grown. I haven’t grown very many but still :fire:!

3 Likes

Ok here’s an update, finding more balls than I’d like to, so I’m thinking of starting some autos for outside. Any thoughts on this?
Also found this weird goey stuff, I’m thinking is maybe little frog eggs, I had little tiny green frogs in my plants last year, just a couple, but they were cool. More likely, it’s some kinda shitty bug.

Anyways, such a sausage fest in this garden, hopefully I have time for the autos.

5 Likes

Some female parts, and late planted veggies

One crazy bean is just way stronger than the rest!

3 Likes

Spittle bugs! Usually you find a larvae inside the spittle. They can do some damage so beware!

2 Likes

What part of AZ? I lived in Prescott for a while.

2 Likes

Oh I got rid of that shit. The larvae I mean. And just sprayed 4 different plant oils using Earth’s ally, could literally see the bugs fleeing. Updated pics.

So in this last pic, there a plant just to the left of the big LSW. It doesn’t get all the sun the others do, but it gets that last light .
And she reaches for it.

7 Likes

The bubbly froth is from spittlebugs. Had em before too. They can transfer some diseases but they do little damage themselves.

1 Like

What do they look like? The name is sure fitting!

1 Like

IMG_20230719_101733_HDR

3 Likes

Here’s a good link.

1 Like

Actually, I think that’s just a Colorado potatoe bug

1 Like

Looks too small to belong to the junebug family, right?

1 Like

it looks like a golden Japanese beetle

2 Likes

That’s a Japanese beetle! They really piss me off! :slight_smile: So I grab them and take my thumb nail and just kinda cut his little head halfway off and then I toss them under plant to feed plant :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Colorado potato beetle has strips

1 Like