Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

I’ve done this once before in a mason jar, in instant pot and it was crazy strong and quick acting.

5 Likes

Spider style.

20 Likes

High Qtip. I’m new in the neighborhood, and you have probably explained that grid thang and I missed it. So, at the risk of repeating yourself, what is it?

That’s some extreme training, I hope I’m subbed :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It’s an aluminum frame with 4 2x2 plastic grids that fit in it or you can use individually. The company is p-scrog, grow store had it for half off so I scooped it.

8 Likes

Thanks, that’s pretty clean! I make mine out of sticks, wire, and zip ties, like out of a B movie horror film in a kidnapper’s basement, lol!

I’m enjoying your thread :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Total yield for this run:
Washing machine: 119 gr
9lb hammer (2) : 235
GMA1 : 143
GMA2. : 137
Testers. : 33

Total. 667gr
Just under 24 oz

17 Likes

Nice haul!!! You better have a Qtip continuous consumption thread too! Haha!

4 Likes

oo yah nice haul, that’s going to keep you busy extracting!

1 Like

You learn from your mistakes, you bathe in your accolades! :joy:

Beautiful grow!

2 Likes

My question was answered later in the thread, nothing to see here!:joy:

2 Likes

Checked the flower tent this morning to discover the UK#1 split right down the middle but still attached by a thread.

Taped it up, time will tell.

Flower tent looking ok as a whole.

17 Likes

It’s shocking how fast they will recover from that sort of damage… :+1:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

It should be fine, it’s a weed, lol! Looks like it’s the only one without any support? I’ve had that happen too many times, I am a procrastinating git. I was always a day late. I stake them early now, whether they look like they’ll need it or not :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Day 13F GMA1, day 57f UK#1 and 9#. UK#1 (front left) looks unfazed by the stem split. Used the last of two bottles of gh 3 part today, will begin transition to Jack’s 321.

15 Likes

Good luck with Jack’s. Blue painters tape works great. I’ll use small cut coat hangers pre bend. Tape away. I have used duck tape. Coat hanger to helps with support.

2 Likes

I’ll fall over sometimes. No bs. Kill half a plant. My floor is very un level. Getting some grey hair also.

2 Likes

I’ve tapped a few wise OG’s for advice with jacks, been using gh since I started few years back.

4 Likes

I thought so. I couldn’t remember. I can’t change now. I have enough to last me a few years. But I the idea of no smell of leftover water. Organic and stuff get that fishy smell if you don’t use it right away. To me if you don’t use it you lose it it starts to separate it’s just not the same anymore. You grow different than I do but you wouldn’t want anything to clog your pumps up.

3 Likes

been using jacks for prob 8 months ish now? love it. so easy and does better imo than when i was using gh or bud boosters etc. the fact i have enough to grow for 10 years and only cost me 150 bucks i think amazes me … when im running low i make pre weighed batches for how many gallons i need it for. dump do slight ph adjust and wait until next time.

6 Likes

I generally don’t dump unless things get really crazy, I’m hoping that can work for me with Jack’s. Probably start quarter strength and see how things go

5 Likes