Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

most ppl just go max strength with jacks all the way through. i went around 1500 ppm from start to finish where full strength for me is close to 2200ppm. not sure why its so high maybe cause tap water but it seemed to be fine

2 Likes

BH(f5) x Mikado(bx) #1 & #4 have been upgraded to DWC and treated to the first use of Jack’s 321. Mixed in my silica last night, followed direction for adding order on the Jack’s. Water is crystal clear with no precipitate; gonna be nice to have white roots, GH dyes them brown.
Crowded again in the closet.

22 Likes

Looks like those have the potential to get huge.

7 Likes

The one on the left (#1) is an absolute beast, I’ve been doing severe HST training, bending and snapping branches and every morning it looks like I did nothing.

8 Likes

About day 19 and 64 of flower. Stripped the two GMA1, everything on Jacks for fertilizer. Brought the two remaining unknown plants into the flower tent, if one is the Engine Red, I’ll reveg as soon as I can confirm and chuck the other one. After the picture I elevated the 9# hammer (back right), very even canopy now.

21 Likes

Looking great brother, really enjoying watching their progress.

7 Likes

This always amazes me no matter how much you train or prune 24 hrs later they look like you never did anything to them

6 Likes

@Qtip is the master. Yea. This person. I don’t know if male or female. I would say growing machine. The green hand of life. The @Qtip . Peace

3 Likes

Thank you @Hemp! I’m no master, just muddling through like the rest of us!
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

5 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground get him a drink. Those lights. The heat. I blind. No it’s my eye lids.

1 Like

Party over here. Party. Happy 420!!! I’m packing the bong up. @Oldtimerunderground coming with the ku-fu kick. Must be a long one. I have edited 4 times now. 5 with some pictures and stuff

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: That’s exactly something the master would say! :rofl:

Having fun training that Blockhead x Mikado yet? Lol, at one point I actually contemplated pulling out the tube bender from the shed to train the Blockhead mother because of how beastly she was :joy:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

9 Likes

Yeppp!!! It says unclear statement. I say let it ride. @Oldtimerunderground very smart you all. I see skills in your mind. Lol

2 Likes

Only reason it took me so long is cause I keep laughing at your posts @Hemp you crack me right up brother :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I was trying to. Whip it up. Whippets man I can’t stand those things.

3 Likes

BH X MIKADO#1

The training has been severe on the BH x Mikado; blisters, calluses and bunions are par for the course.

BH X MIKADO #4

Big shoulders and emerging roots.

11 Likes

I’m laughing. This is the moment. I’m in my tent. And I hear. Hemp! I say ok God I’m ready. But first. Let’s go bye @Qtip house on the way out. You know like the night before Christmas. @Jinglepot 12 dazzzs of joints. It was said he rolled to the moon. And Blazzed back. Good night. Sorry of the talk.

3 Likes

Good old hippie crack…loved them till I heard Steve-o telling how bad they fucked him up.

3 Likes

I did one one time. Seen squares!!! Kept hearing this chopping noise. Chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop. Like Salvia . The divine sage.

4 Likes

Another drug I’ll never do again! That shit is all bad vibes.

3 Likes