Qtip's continuous cannabis corner

High praise from you @JoeCrowe! Thank you for your kind words :grin:

3 Likes

GMA1 coming down in the morning.

26 Likes

GMA1 chop on day 75
GMA2, mostly cloudy so took her down too.

27 Likes

WOW! Kudos and Congratulations on another grow well done.

4 Likes

119 grams/4.25 oz dry of washing machine. Going to keep it all as flower because it doesn’t hash well. Will lose a bit of weight on cure but I also cut a few test branches.

33 grams Mixed testers from this run.

235 grams Rough trim on two plants of 9# -

137 grams GMA2

143 grams GMA1

23 Likes

Looks great to me.

2 Likes

That’s excellent off one plant how’s she smoke ? Looks like some purples and black color

2 Likes

Super cheesy taste and very stoney, I probably run it long, you could probably chop at 60 days for more up effect but I like narcotic.

5 Likes

Flowering tent cleaned and reset with the two new GMA1 clones (DAY ONE FLOWER) and 9# and UK#1 at day 45.

17 Likes

Flower rosin from the mixed testers, 34 grams in and 7 out for about 20% return with no repress. 160 warm up and pressed at 185. 90 micron bag/4 min and pressure is all by feel.

25 Likes

That looks yummy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s three strains so the flavours are all over the place but first taste of onion and lemon cleaner.

7 Likes

Great job buddy congratulations

4 Likes

Will that eventually melt down and fill the bottom of the container? Or does it stay chunky like that?

2 Likes

Stays chunky usually, strain dependent and especially if it has been rendered on the colder end of the spectrum. Anything that you have to go above 200 is like honey oil. I’ve squished dispo weed that I’ve had to go to 220 for 5% yields of nasty tar.

6 Likes

**BH(f5) x Mikado(bx) 1 & 4 **

Both females have been topped and clones taken; lots of HST.

Pancakez 1 & 2
Will top and take cuts soon

Veg closet with a little more shoulder room

21 Likes

Decarbed a mason jar of rosin chips in the instant pot and then infused into coconut oil. Should be some heavy sleep meds.

There’s a joint that was in the jar on the top of those chips.

16 Likes

Very nice! I love making trash into treasure, I still have a few batched of oil worth of pucks/chips sitting around still heh. Hard to make more when I have like 4 batches of oil still lol!:+1:

6 Likes

I have never seen coconut oil look so dark. That should kick the actual sh!t out of you!

6 Likes

Heavy HST and leaf strip on the two GMA1.

15 Likes