Question: Flowering or no?

Hey folks, nate here. This is a male from bag seed that I grew out in hopes of collecting pollen. I still haven’t put it into flower yet and I grew it at the same time as my first ever grow (auto), which was started about 11 weeks ago so I separated them as soon as I saw pollen sacs just in case it decides to pollinate my auto. My question is: is it flowering or is it still in veg? I’m a bit confused since the pollen sacs have been growing for a while and still no pollen. Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

I think you better “flip it” to get that Sperm Count up. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: :fireworks:

1 Like

Lol! You’re right it’s about damn time. I was holding off because I was growing a fem and don’t have the space. But that’s almost done so I’m stoked. So it’s still vegging? And how long could I keep it like this?

It seem like its already doing its thing where it is. But @misterbee is right. If you want to gather more pollin you could flip him to get more. If that is something your trying to do.

3 Likes

You’ll have plenty of seed for sure.

1 Like

I would get him away from anything you don’t want pollinated asap :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes