Quetta '22 Balochistan, Pakistan

October 16th will 10 weeks since I flipped to flower, the other photos are more to catch everyone up on what it looked like while growing. this plant had the fastest flower onset and largest early flower clusters I’ve ever grown besides maybe a haze variety but those were not as dense as early on like this.

2 Likes

Didn’t pay attention to when the outdoors started to flower but it’s getting cold up here hoping the seeds get to fully mature, they seem pretty swollen so fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Damn, love those ladies, lovely grow!!

1 Like

Thanks for the love brother :pray: @webeblzr I’ll be doing updates once a week until she is harvest. I’m really excited for this one thinking I might make most of it into some hash.

2 Likes

pics taken on 10/15
10 weeks from flip with about 2-4 weeks left. Since the last post @ approx 9.5 weeks the main cola got chopped wasn’t what I wanted to do but was worried about moisture. The thing was massive, and dehumidifier was working hard but was starting to notice moisture on some leaves around that cola so decided to not mess around and chop just incase. also did some defoliation have not noticed any moisture since but 4-5 days from that a couple nanners appeared so not sure if those were from stress or what but either way going to let this lady live. Anytime I water the leaves seem to curl a little and then a day or 2 later look normal again. I just started to flush so I’m guessing these things are about to get ugly over the next few weeks, also starting to see some purple break through and smell is amazing sort of like a hashy lavendar kush

8 Likes

Cool to see some photos of these. I’ve been eyeing them a while. They look great!

1 Like