Kashmir Ganderbal!

Hey how’s it going everyone just wanted to put a thread on here for these specific Kashmir’s. Kashmir Ganderbal seeds came via Irrazin but were found by RedGiant92 these come from wild plant. The plant label came to me as Kashmir Broad Leaf. These Kashmir’s come from the Indian side of the border. Irrazin said these were the only packs that landed in the America’s through him. So I popped them and had to reproduce them. What I found were broad leaf plants with different bud structure and 2 distinct branching with one that’s a mix of both. Large pheno grows with lots of side branching and medium size nugs. Small pheno grows with more top nugs and no side branching smaller bud structure like the large plant. The medium sized pheno grows with more top nugs as well but with chunkier fuller dense nugs. This one has very good resin production and had the most pest resistance.

28 Likes

Welcome @Yerbie. The strain sounds interesting, would love to see some pictures! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

welcome @Yerbie , if you ever want to share some of the seed this is the place

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @Yerbie

3 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @Yerbie ! Hopefully you can get settled in and make many contacts. Engage in lots of topics and whatever, you know move around…
I was drawn in by your thread title. The strain that you described seems pretty pretty interesting. We would love to see some pics. Definitely keep it around

2 Likes

Welcome @Yerbie to OG!

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, Yerbie. Did you have a close look at the trichome heads? If so, how would you describe them? A 40x loupe or a USB microscope will help enlarge the viewing area.

1 Like

Hey everyone here are some pics

6 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

Here’s a pheno flowered indoors! She purpled yet the ones outside have not purpled and we’ve hit freezing temps outside already that have killed our tomatoes

12 Likes

Yes I did I’ve posted some pictures they’re just waiting on approval. The trichomes are pretty bulbous and sandy im trying to post the pictures in order but I did include a pheno that was grown indoors as well.

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

The first day after I threw them outside in a raised bed for the open pollination under the sun.

4 Likes

wow those leaves are massive!!Welcome to OG!!

1 Like