Rainbow kush and chemdawg. Nowt fancy

Close up of the mutant rainbow kush. Not giving up on her. She’s put up a pretty decent fight to stay alive.

The rest of them

Fed 0.75g/1l megacrop today

7 Likes

If it’s broken out the dirt it’ll live plus there’s only 2 RK so I hope she bloody survives :crossed_fingers:t2:The 4 look really healthy though so whatever happens some stuff will live! :rofl:

On a hands debate I’ll never forget the pain of dislocating my fingers/knuckles it makes you think about how hard you hit people. Yet to have any compound fractures which are meant to be worse. Common thing in fighting though just gotta smash through the pain and hope your hand comes out ok :joy:

3 Likes

Potted up. Not much bigger pot wise than the cups but should give them a little breather.
Moved to the shed and placed them under the 315w CMH.
Fed with 3.5g/4l megacrop. No extraction in there as of yet just circulation.

5 Likes

That mangled one :see_no_evil: come on! :crossed_fingers:t2:

Rest are lookin badboy mush :+1::100:

1 Like

Mangled one popped 2 heads on its own bro. Not complaining

I am complaining that my bastard CMH just died though

2 Likes

Using my “almost par meter” got the height of my sheisty cob as good as it gets without burning them hopefully.

5 Likes

Hahahaha that’s mad :sweat_smile: I also had an encounter with a Tiger :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Does drinking fk up your spine like?

3 Likes

Not as much as twatting MDMA every weekend :joy:

@ghandisflipflop what music you make bud

4 Likes

:beers: It does if you fall on your ass, smash up cars, and/or ATVs. True story. :head_bandage:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: You are deffo my bro :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Actually fell off a skateboard @4mph didn’t you. Tell the truth :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Reporting back after a repot and house move (for the plants not me) Most seem to be looking well. Chemdawg #2 is showing signs of a magnesium deficiency. But that’s easily rectified. I’ll add a DASH

(@buzzmobile) :wink: of Epsom salts to my next feed.

Thought I’d get you all a close up of the mutant today too. You all seem very fond. :joy:

12 Likes

What’s it look like from the side? :wink:

Love the spoons too where’d you order those from?

1 Like

Shorter than the rest

They were a gift from buzzmobile mate. And a very well used and loved one at that :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Haha ya got me there :rofl: shall do some googling me thinks, ya use that for adding ya MC?

1 Like

Gotta love when a grower has the right kind of technical devices. Did you find any fingerprints on them?

1 Like

Search ‘dash measuring spoons’ and patronize the merchant of your choosing.

2 Likes

No not for using megacrop. That’s a scales and tub job. Like to be a bit more precise there. It is for stuff like Epsom salts I’d use the spoons for novelty.

@buzzmobile no prints sir. I dusted in a particular fashion to check :wink:

4 Likes

GN Telos 0008 gone in. See what happens

8 Likes

The sandpaper worked then.:wink:

1 Like