Rainbow kush and chemdawg. Nowt fancy

Fuckin hell them scraps came together well :wink:

1 Like

Bit sad today aren’t they. Temps seem to have dipped overnight and they appeared slightly underfed. So gave them a feed 1.7g megacrop/1ml shogun silicon/1.5l water. I’m going to start putting the heated prop bed on in the evenings I think. See if it makes any difference

8 Likes

Perhaps a smidgen of something?

Send those cool temps this way and I can exchange plenty of heat and humidity with you.

2 Likes

From tomorrow onwards here were looking at 24-28c temps for a while so I’ll battle the other way soon enough I’m sure :joy:

1 Like

I’ll take the humidity!

3 Likes

24 -28 is sweater weather here. Currently 35.2 outside and climbing.

Sorry, @ReikoX, humidity is only 48%. Wait until August.

2 Likes

Sitting at 14% here. :cactus: :sunny:

2 Likes

1.7g/L wow…I think I’m still underfeeding megacrop. I’m so used to chem nutes that would burn small plants like that at 1000ppm. How much do you use for large veg plants?

1 Like

I use the megacrop feed calculator and go from there. Not bothering with pH/PPM etc this run unless we see some drastic badness that needs addressing.

1 Like

No PHing? You’re living on the edge there!

I should check their calculator more, I’ve been kinda winging it for the most part.

2 Likes

Absolutely. But not really. It’s not the first time I’ve done non pH runs and they’ve gone well. I’ve actually done worse trying to have all that shit in order bro

3 Likes

visitor to the grow shed in the form of a banasa dimidata. (Green and red stink bug) this morning

8 Likes

9 Likes

After the 31c ambient temps yesterday. (In England too) they looked sad. Pots fully dried so made a feed up this morning of 2.6g m/c to 2.2l water and gave them that. Need some recovery time I think. Straight m/c and litfa for a week or 2

9 Likes

Aye it was a fuckin scorcher yesterday. Mutant pulled through nice looks badboy mate if ya get lucky they won’t be stunted will plow the shit out of growin :blush:

3 Likes

Yeah she’s not doing too bad the mutant. I’ve no timescales to run to. So they can veg till I feel like flipping them. Was silly hot. Not complaining for myself I like it. But for the garden tis a headache

3 Likes

Turned my light off at lunch time. Fell asleep after food until now. So they got like 13 hours dark. They don’t look sad about it. Gonna flip and revert to get them to show sex. See what we’re working with

11 Likes

Had a coffee with them this morning. Cycling 12/12 now for a week or so. Any males present will be staying in small pots and continuing the 12/12 period away from the flower room to produce pollen to be collected. Which will later be used to pollinate a single rainbow kush. (watch me get all fems now :sweat_smile:) most likely be the mutant that gets pollinated too cos she’s some Hardy girl

12 Likes

Pots dried a touch too much yesterday so lights on fed 2.6g to 2.2l megacrop. They look a bit happier this morning. Need to show sex soon so I can pot up lol otherwise they’re gonna stay looking wilty and cabbage like as the pots are pretty much filled :joy:

5 Likes

11 Likes