RANCID & FOUL - the ’STANKIEST’ flower - Corpse Flower f2 Hunt - 2024 SoilTech Swamp Run

Super amped to see those go out to some good hands.

Excited to get more packs out here.

Meant to get this giveaway rolling yesterday - but better late than never.

Moving the wiki giveaway to this thread here :point_left:

The draw will be this Saturday - I will be selecting 3 winners for the following 2 packs:

Uncle Jair’s - Uncle Festers Skunk x Corpse Flower F2

The mother used here of Uncle Festers Skunk smells like repulsive diaper more than skunk - it didnt cure too loudly, thank goodness, but the buds are sticky and heavy with resin - it’s a great smoke - I had several UFS growing this season I believe they were f3 - all of which were fairly consistent with that smell. Really not a pleasant jar on the nose. This was hit with 7 CF males. The name is related to the cut which Nature’s Farm uses named Mordecai - Mordecai was the son of Jair in the Bible - so we went with that because this line will be only a slight redirection from CF’s current path- i know the mother will be adding good frost and better flower structure. Sticky high resin buds. See below for photos of the mother and bud.

Chocolate Diesel x Magnum Opus F2 (I did not make this cross - I just brought it to f2 this season). Frost is heavy - bag appeal is great - breaking open the buds brings you light green a glitter show. Smell is sweet gas - but not too heavy on the gas more sweet notes which come through pleasantly in the flavour during and after a pull. I had one male and 2 females - both mother’s finished almost identical and I have mixed the beans. I acquired these through @JustANobody
Who would have more information on their origin.

Here is a photo of one of the mothers and finished bud.

These giveaways are in no particular order - many of these packs will be very limited in their releases because of the seed stock available - I like to keep a small stock for my library and will be giving away the surplus from this season’s haul. Thanks so much for all those who are joining up for the fun - looking forward to it.

Follow the link above for the wiki - I’ll have it up before tomorrow hopefully.

9 Likes

OMG straight :fire::fire: :dna: I can only hope I win lol thank u for the chance at some :fire::fire::fire: i have it set for watching i hope I’m a lucky winner winner chicken dinner

3 Likes