RANCID & FOUL - the ’STANKIEST’ flower - Corpse Flower f2 Hunt - 2024 SoilTech Swamp Run

Giveaway - see above post for the 2 packs up for grabs. With photos of the mother plants.

ADD NUMBERS IF NEEDED

1. @Organical
  2. @Sailorboy
  3. @Bort :us:
  4. @Ganjapeee :brazil:
  5. @donuchee :us:
  6. @Rastafarhigh
  7. @nonamegoat :us:
  8. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  9. @sunra108 :us:
  10. @dingys :brazil:
  11. @SunGrown
  12. @Cormoran
  13. @ModicumGenes
  14. @StrongerthanDirt
  15. @Gho13
  16. @Fortman420 :canada:
  17. @Frankken_Ford :us:
  18. @Hambone :us:
  19. @T0P
  20. @TurkGlass
  21. @freed111 :canada:

Wiki up and running - that wasn’t too hard to figure out- drawing numbers ON Thursday - good luck.

24 Likes

Woo! Thanks for the chance of some beans from the swamp brother :love_you_gesture:, beautiful looking mother’s.

4 Likes

Beautiful buds man :metal:

5 Likes

This is awesome! If you want help with stamps i can send you a few books if you want. Sucks you didnt find that smell you were looking for, but maybe next time! Great grow again!!

8 Likes

Beautiful job. Sounds like you found some really nice plants, but the search continues!!

5 Likes

Thanks @Soiltech

4 Likes

Hello my friends @dingys @creatorknbsland

4 Likes

This was a cool grow to watch and the plants turned out beautiful. Thanks for the chance at some seeds!

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Soiltech.
Good luck to all.

3 Likes

Thanks for putting these out there for the community @Soiltech.

3 Likes

Too cool - planning to do a bunch of these give aways once I’ve moved them over to their own thread. Thanks to everyone who’s joined up - and if you haven’t yet - please edit the wiki above to add your user.

Started packing up the beans - really happy with how the packaging turned out.

I’ll take you up on that offer @Sailorboy - glad to accept a helpful hand in distribution. I’ve already put together a little something for you- and I’ll also let ya take a dibs as winner to one of any of the future giveaways.

Again - that will be 2 numbers drawn tomorrow (later in the evening to give anyone else a chance to join up who may want a chance at these packs).

Most of these lots of seeds are extremely limited in their production - I may repo some lines if they speak to me but these may be some of the last packs of these crosses made. Limited release quantities for sure, should be some good stuff in here.

18 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity!! Best of luck everyone as we all need some of this stank​:fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

Epic genetics and packaging! It’s really nice to see people taking pride in their work :smiling_face: OG style celebration, let’s overgrow the world with some dank genetics!

Good luck everyone :gift::fire:

6 Likes

I agree with those above, everything you’ve done is on point. Great job!

5 Likes

Cool packaging man. :+1:

7 Likes

Big thanks @Soiltech for this shot! Looks like like some awesome crossings you made there.
Love some kush but never had the chance to do any truffel strains so they still on my wish list.
Neat work your sharing here man, big fan! Maybe we’ll get to taste some :crossed_fingers: Best off Luck yall!!

6 Likes

A little later than I anticipated - but here it is - I hope you don’t mind but for two random numbers - I asked my lady to pick two numbers between 1-20. With not knowing what she was selecting numbers for she picked 8 and 17.

Next run I can use a random number generator or if no one minds I’ll get even more creative.

So looks like @Drsunshinestrains and @Frankken_Ford are this draws winners!

Got a pack of each of the above crosses with your names on it - please reach out to me with an address I can send them to.

Been packing up some real gems, looking forward to the next giveaway - aiming for early next week. The next giveaways will be focused on these limited quantity crosses, but if you wanted seeds outside of these draws - I’ believe I should have ample stamps compliments of a couple generous users on here - so if you don’t win a limited quantity release pack - reach out because I’ve got alot of work from the last few seasons and a few plants that put out a heavy bean count this season too that I’ll be happy to find good homes for.

:call_me_hand:

13 Likes

I’m glad your wife picked my number! I’m stoked!!

6 Likes

Wow! I just got home from the hospital and Bam!
My luck after this bout with Rotavirus is now on the good end of the spectrum!

Thank you so much @Soiltech !!

Ive been watching your grow and pollinations this whole season and I am so Happy to grow these!! The Swamp that keeps on giving!!

DM incoming!!

Cheers OG!

8 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Drsunshinestrains and @Frankken_Ford :+1:
And thanks for all the chances, @Soiltech

3 Likes