Random pics from the growroom

Orangina and grapestomper clones in flowering box 2. Drip system, rockwoool cubes on top of rw slabs on a ebb/Flo table, a typical “production” box…
DS

5 Likes

@Dee.S73

Wow. Your a gifted grower sir. They are perfect looking examples of Cannabis.

If I only knew half of what you knew id be sorted.

Keep being you

Bonged

2 Likes

You would still be missing load of knowledge… :wink: I’m still learning every day…
Great job with your ESB mom btw… keeping a mom 10 years is a great feat. in my book…
DS

2 Likes

Stompers clones I gifted to a friend, happily flowering in soil, halfway through…
Must say he’s quite happy… :wink:
DS

6 Likes

Thank you sir. It has been a journey but I have spread her about just in case. It’s really my mates cut that I originally was supposed to keep while he moved.

Never left. Never will hopefully.

The best thing about growing weed is everyday you learn you know nothing. It’s humbling.

My mate said the other day I was some master grower bullshit. I laughed and said I’m a monkey who feeds nature. The plants take most of the credit and the breeders for the love and passion but into those cultivars.

I don’t keep many cuts. Wish I still had my generals daughter cut. Will buy a pack at some point to go hunting.

FAN BOY ALERT

@Baudelaire C99 was the first Cannabis plant i grew i thought he disappeared after I or he left UK420. I was so happy when I saw he was still active with FDM and now with Solstrips.

5 Likes

I think I’ve been the first of the “modern era” to buy seeds from @Baudelaire when he got back here in OG , as I still remembered fdm from old OG days so I “abusively” PM’d him :smile:
he’s definitely a true lover of the herb and a great guy !
Ds

4 Likes

Double-like (I’m having trouble stringing words this morning. :joy:)

2 Likes

ESB lowers shining under the HPS…

DS

8 Likes

More ESB
She’s a bit worn up, as I subestimated the flowering time and started flushing her a bit too soon… Clones will be “pumped” for 2 weeks more…

Ds

7 Likes

Not my growroom but my genetics so I’m not OT :smile:
Growing outdoor in soil, 5 males on 10 germinated seeds( 5 each of the 2 testing crosses), 4 females, 1 dead to mites.
unfortunately tags got lost long ago so they are unlabeled but they are easily recognizable… Luckily not all testers are like him… Lol :wink:

Males

Females

Ds

4 Likes

Ohhhhh yesssssss. Making me moist over here.

ESB in all her glory. Bravo sir.

1 Like

The simple-but-effective drip / rockwoool slabs system has proven once again solid working.
Clones had been sent to 12/12 just after rooting so a minimal (6/8) daytime of veg. could improve yeld a 20/30% .
Small ones are just over 10g (12/13) while big ones are around 20… I’m definitely happy as it was more than 10y I didn’t get my feet wet with it…
DS

7 Likes

Spectacular indeed my friend. How long do you hang them to dry? :cowboy_hat_face: