Random pics from the growroom

Still early for a proper taste /aroma to show…
The WiFi already has “that” OG aroma bouquet, the WRxCH is more on the incense side of the wheel…
No clones taken… I gave a go to 1 WiFi and 2 WRxCH just to check if 70+ days lost in travel damaged them…
Will take clones when doing pheno hunting on the remaining 6 WiFi and 10 of the WRxCH.
Ds

3 Likes

Grapestompers ready for the switch…

DS

8 Likes

Jeep’s Bubblehazes thanks to @MiG

DS

9 Likes

Thanks a lot, my friend, for the quote n for show me me yours Jeep’s BubbleHazes (Raco’s Tom Hill Haze #27 x Leocadius’ Serious Seeds “old” 2003 Bubblegumn), breeded n gifted by Jeep
Sigo pendiente y atento.
Salud!

2 Likes

Por cierto, Dee, parece ser que las Orión (Apollo11XSmoothSmoke) de Tropical Seeds Company te envie están gustando a todo el mundo menos a mi: a @Sukia, a Charles Darweed y a otr@s cultivadores…

By the way, Dee, it seems that the Orion (Apollo11XSmoothSmoke) of Tropical Seeds Company that I sent ya are liking by everyone except me: by @Sukia, by Charles Darweed and by other growers…

2 Likes

Ds

5 Likes

Bubblehaze trifoliate female…
Too bad I have lost her twin brother… Would have been nice to see the spreading of the trait in the offspring with both trifo parents…
D’s

8 Likes

More trifo beauty…

9 Likes

Enjoyin with the pics, here.

Btw, an article talkin bout cannabis’ mutations:

https://sensiseeds.com/es/blog/las-10-mutaciones-mas-alucinantes-del-cannabis/amp/

2 Likes

are ya keeping any grapestomper males?

Not from this batch… there was None outstanding…
DS

Flowering goes on…
Grapestompers, bred by Gage Green Genetics.

Ds

8 Likes

grapestomper Pheno1 dried, starting to cure…
Not a big producer, need support, not grapey smelling but seriously over resinated.

DS

11 Likes

Beautiful ,. Would love too give her a try wow

New cycle :slight_smile:
Seeds have been soaked in r/o water for less than 24 hours as after 18 half of them had tails out already… 100% germination rate.
Genetics are :
White fire - white romulan X blue dream - ESB - Dtx - JackBerry - tranquil elephantizer remix
Let’s see what comes out of those…

DS

5 Likes

Grapestomper B pheno awaiting the axe… it’s one of those strains where clones grow much better than parents from seed.

DS

6 Likes

Woot Woot! Will be watching intently.
The name grapestomper always gets me. :joy:

current seedlings run got his own thread, here a few pics of dry, curing GS buds.

DS

6 Likes

Done some work on the led fixture today and this is rc1 :wink:

And… yes those ARE original Meccano parts… We had a mint, 25 years old collector box… it was full of those nice pieces… couldn’t resist … :sweat_smile:
Ds

7 Likes

Orangina Fizz tester showing nice roots formation in soil @ 15 days from seed.
Parentage is my keeper “orangina” pheno of Agent Orange * Bubble Haze (raco bbgum * Tom Hill haze 27)
I decided to do a soil test myself even if it is not my ballpark as seeds are very limited and cross is unrepeatable having lost the stud, and I wanted to germinate once in soil… :smile:
DS

6 Likes