Random stuff that makes the pothead in me laugh

I’ve been saying I can’t believe we aren’t seeing a ton of robberies since masks became the norm.

1 Like

2 Likes

6 Likes

1 Like

7 Likes

Got a joke I heard the other day. It’s a thinker.

How do you get an elephant in a subway? You take the ‘s’ out of sub and the ‘f’ out of way.

1 Like

My wife came home with these a while back.

I just looked at her and shook my head.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s a head scratcher. I thought these were odd enough

2 Likes

Are those infused chocolates?

Seriously, I just said “if you want the place to smell MORE like weed, just say so”…

2 Likes

No, that would make some sense. :laughing: They’re just chocolate that looks like weed.

2 Likes

Lol…someone seems to be having fun behind the scenes

1 Like

Naked butt!

1 Like

4 Likes

fatmonkey_zps4a1692a8

4 Likes

why I watch cooking shows

4 Likes

9 Likes

It just struck me that whoever decided I have a “middle finger” either suffered a workplace accident or is really shitty at counting…

toilet-paper-roll-wtf-pictures

3 Likes

For some reason a little pang of anger shot me through me when I saw this :laughing: Seriously that was weird. I simultaneously appreciated the humor and had a little twinge of pissed off for the slightest second before I caught myself wondering what that was about :thinking:

Wonder if I have some weird repressed toilet paper trauma. You’ve heard of PTSD? Maybe I have TPSD (Toilet Paper Stress Disorder). :rofl:

1 Like

A guy walks into a hospital and sees a patient openly masturbating loudly. The man asks the nurse “what’s that about?” The nurse informs him that the man has a condition where if he doesn’t orgasm every 6 hours he’ll clot and die. The man then sees another patient getting a BJ from a nurse and says asks what that was about. The nurse says “same condition, better insurance”.

6 Likes