Random west coast dispo vs your finest

Scared? Every state has awesome growers. They aren’t all on the west coast

4 Likes

Then let’s do it bro.

2 Likes

I’m trying to figure out how your planning on organizing this. Who judges? Compare indoor or outdoor. I’m looking for the details

3 Likes

indoor judged by big people with big toleances. beware, ive smoked some insane bud out here and some complete shit. you never know. cookies started sharing clones out here or something, WC x LPC is everywhere now. gotta hurry up before they lock it in.

1 Like

Lock what in? Everyone I talk to thinks the great strains are going to come from small farms, not cookies or curaleaf type business

4 Likes

I’ll be the judge if you haven’t found one already.

2 Likes

its called Ooh La La (Wedding Cake clone x London Pound Cake), its still a bit rough on flavour but its a producer.give it 6 more months itll get tasty.

2 Likes

when it goes legal i was thinking hollywood? lol hollyweed, its there we gotta grab it.

1 Like

Back in the early 80’s when my parents were growing in Humboldt they’d have a neighborhood post-cure get together. Everyone would bring their absolute most fire sh**, and some food to share, and they’d try to smoke all the kinds and compare. Predictably by the third sample or so everybody was too high to analyze anything :joy:

7 Likes

i miss cali so much sometimes. but were all here in oregon now. come join us. never been anywhere where i didnt meet someone from norcal. its everything to me.

3 Likes

when i first came here people tried to tell me how to act, i let them fester for abit, then i went hulk on them lol now everyone from cali jumps out like “whats up” LOL norcal we own PDX now. this is our new home.

i can see these braggadocios mfs online want absolutely nothing to do with the weed people like me wont even smoke anymore. says something. talk all you want on discord lol, nobody gives a shit about that. i see who has balls and who doesnt lol.

I was down in Portland for a couple years, 2018-2020. I’m back to the Seattle area now. It’s amazing how different two cities not so far apart can be. This one is just more “home” to me, and most importantly my family is up here. My sister had a kid, and is cooking another, I couldn’t be anywhere else now. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I do miss some things in PDX though - some really fun times riding the train in circles playing Pokemon Go, and it’s a better city for walking than where I am.

2 Likes

I don’t recommend you smoke those. Harsh.

Sounds like you’re trying to hold a (hypothetical) competition comparing dispo weed before it’s actually gone through the supply chain to random growers off the internet. Aside from wondering what the hell you’re trying to prove and why you’d ever bother, I can’t help but point out that the problem with dispo weed most likely isn’t how it’s grown; at least, I’ve rarely heard people saying that all the problems with LPs are growers’ problems. They complain about the dispo weed being dried out and tested by corrupt labs that are fudging the numbers or passing moldy/pesticide-sprayed bud. The pesticide is a growers’ problem, but one that might or might not show up in a competition until the judges got cancer - moldy or dried out might not have anything to do with the growers, but rather the two-year-long storage and shipping process between production and sales. Much of the time, my guess is that the growers are just fine, but the red tape ruins things for everyone.

9 Likes

The mountains specialize in three things

Weed, whiskey, witches.

I don’t dislike West coast weed, but it’s not like mamaw used to grow.

I’d enter any competition just to lose. The experience of being reviewed by growers with more experience than me is invaluable. Winning is nice, but I like the people on the journey most.

9 Likes

i mean, that is the point right? people are claiming that they “grow better than the dispo” not that they “handle the buds better than the dispo”… so why not just put the two up together and see? the lack of response tells me either they all have me muted or theyre scared. not really controversial to me at all either, thats pretty much how it works online. and also kinda my point lol.

1 Like

i have smoked the weed of the people who grow around me and pretend to hold cuts tight etc and its not good. and im nearly positive they are hampered their progress by just telling each other how dank their shit is and not allowing any outsiders to smoke it. its not even remotely close to the stuff they put up in cali lol, store or home grown, and i really wonder how far people are disconnected from “terps” or anything real and how much it is about pictures and placebo.

2 Likes

@Emeraldgreen has asked for solid details like 70 times.
I’ve got an autoflower of @Going2fast in my tent right now I’ll enter. Tell us the rules so we can play this game.

2 Likes