Real Chem 91

Yep… I screwed something up! :wink:

I followed @LoveDaAutos sts mixture, or I think I did. We discussed it and we came away both agreeing I’m smoking too much Cap Junky. :wink:

6 Likes

@GCBudz what was the guerilla fume like? Was it a lemony and leather type profile?

3 Likes

If you have feminized pollen then yes any female you pollinate with success will produce only feminized seeds.

5 Likes

Yes, we both agreed your final spray mixture was pretty strong.

3 Likes

My pheno yes… on the Fume. I had two nice females that were so close in every aspect I stopped labeling them differently.

@supershitfuck might be better to ask as he ran more females than I did. I suggest looking up his thread. Also @JustSumTomatoes and @Dirt_Wizard may have more input.

Not to mention I’m a cig smoker, so taste and smell can get lost with me. But effects… I can speak to that!

7 Likes

not at all, it’s super gassy, og like, black licorice, fake pine perfume, it’s so damn good

10 Likes

Chemy, lemony, funky goodness is how I would describe it

7 Likes

Doesn’t the environment, grow media, nutrients, lighting all play a large part in the taste and flavor of cannabis? I think if two growers started with clones off the same plant and one grew strictly organically his final product would smell and taste differently then someone growing in say Pro Mix using synthetic nutrients.

5 Likes

i’ve ran the CSI Chem 91 s1 (among others) and running the real cut now. nothing in the pack i had is anything close to the real 91.

CSI does great work but if you’re really interested in Chem 91, you need to find the cut. It’s just too unique to think you can just randomly find it in a pack. just my 2 cents.

10 Likes

ive got 30-40 of CSI’s 91 S1’s. the few ive run so far were fairly close to the cut but not as good. glossy afghanica deeez.

11 Likes

I tagged @Dirt_Wizard when i should have tagged @DefNSmokn i believe…

4 Likes

Trick I learned from @Mr.Sparkle, Spray the plant every 2 days at the start, week before flipping to flower, until at least a week into flower. Then you can start going down to 4-7 days between sprays.
Doing the once a week thing at the start isn’t enough to actually reverse the plant.

19 Likes

48 Likes

That’s just what she does.

4 Likes

Slightly lower base ppm and add potash ( k def ? )
For next round : )

2 Likes

Definitely not K deficiency. She got adequate K. You can push K harder and make her worse.

5 Likes

Some have said she will throw white pistils again right when ya think she’s done… and she has on morning of 68.

Not a great pic…

30 Likes

Apparently I wasn’t totally unsuccessful in my reversal attempt.

Maybe I should go visit the eye Dr…

26 Likes

How would yall describe the flavor profile of true chem 91?

6 Likes

Earthy, peppery, deep dank skunky funky fuel.

9 Likes