Real Chem 91

Well you would have to grow it to understand. It’s not so simple. Some of the best growers I know can’t eliminate it from happening.

7 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard - how long have you been growing her? Are you an organic or salt man? Would love to see more data on effective feeding tips to get the most out of her.

2 Likes

Haven’t grown her yet! I’m here to learn because I’ve got a friend offering Chem cuts and I gotta learn what’s up with this family of genetics that’s got a reputation for being picky

6 Likes

OH shit that’s awesome man. I actually meant to send that question to @Dirtroadfarmer ! your names are close!

Dirtroadfarmer appears to have some first hand experience as I’m sure many people here do.

really interested to learn how people are feeding her just with organics alone (no salt) as that’s how i roll.

3 Likes

@Phil_Bombs I’ve only grown it once so far but it held up decently for me but definitely got the burnt leaves in last few weeks.
I’m organic water only.
I just use my soil mix and top dress every couple weeks with GG 444,284 or a mixture of both depending on what week it’s on.

7 Likes

@Justblazin what is GG 444,282?

3 Likes

@Phil_Bombs Gaia green 4-4-4 and 2-8-4

4 Likes

thank you! Heard good things about Gaia Green

2 Likes

Mainly salt. I first grew her about 9 years ago

3 Likes

Lights on, technically morning of day 60. Greasy hard buds and that lemon pledge smell.

Couple more weeks. I have a top that I broke laying over, I’ll take that at 68… for comparison purposes.

Pics from yesterday.

26 Likes

consensus on when to pull her?

i’ve read 63, 68, 70 and 77 in this thread alone.

6 Likes

It’s your call……

1 Like

Cash crop @ 63 , increased yield / potentcy @ 70 - 77 . How far couchlok you wanna go ?

4 Likes

I chopped at day 68…next time I’m shooting for between 70-77. I feel like the bud isn’t up to its full potential, potency-wise at day 68. Still excellent smoke, just not as strong as I like/thought it would be.

5 Likes

I’m gonna take @killabeez input also, shooting for saturday the 24th… or 75 days.

But i’m also an impatient old fart so i’ll take a sample at 68. They hit 60 last night.

Then compare to a few buds left that i aquired from SkunkVa.

11 Likes

@GCBudz is this your first run through with the 91?

2 Likes

Yes sir…

Closest to this cut has been beans from Lucky Dog.

7 Likes

Did you ever run any of the s1 from csi or anybody? And if so do you mean the lucky dog seeds were closest to the cut in resemblance? I saw I. A different thread you ran the guerilla fume. Did you have a journal on that? That has me interested I have a few Chem 91 s1 to go through. And one day would like to compare to the actual cut.

3 Likes

Iv never run any CSI Chems other than the BBW 2.0, 91x D. And that was a cut, none from seed.

I started out with HSO’s “Chemdawg” and Amhearst sour diesel. Wasn’t thrilled with either. Then learned that SkunkVA had been releasing beans… that’s where the Guerilla Fume came in. Ran it for nearly 1.5 years, while I did post a few pics I did not journal the run here. I am not a great Grower and didn’t want to embarass myself.

I tried to s1 my 91 and a cap junky cut cross this run but failed to produce pollen. I’ll try again, I’d love to have beans as backup.

SkunkVA has stated the Fume’ is closest offering to the Chemdog cut. And that is what I was after…

8 Likes

Yeah sorry to hear that. Do you have any clue why it failed?

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like