Real Chem 91

I do have one in particular that has fat leaves ( thick in the middle) but most have thinner leaves. I’ll post some pics soon.
Headband x lemon tree sounds rad! Maybe we can zero in on what the headband is between the two. I’m wondering if I’ll know for sure which is which even after harvest. I imagine the 91 and the headband to be similar.
I also scored the CSI black Friday Notso pack. 8 listed Notso headband crosses, but you know CSI he sent something like 15 or 16 packs. 9 of which are headband crosses! :pray:

5 Likes

Nice man - that’s awesome! He definitely hooks it up and the reports I’ve seen on anything with notso headband involved sounds good. You’ll have some awesome ones to look through with those 8 HB crosses - if I remember right theres one with the mendo54 cut… that is probably sick. I really liked mendo54 x urkle. I’d imagine with headband x chem91, you should be able to ID the chem91 phenos relatively easily - the original is pretty OG-like in structure - lanky & branchy, and isn’t too stinky in veg. The late flower bud leaf degradation trait seems to carry over too in crosses.

The notso headband seems to bring variegation & giant fan leaves ha. A strong sturdy main stem too, stinky in veg.

2 Likes

There are definitely a couple with variegated leaves. Although I heard Notsodog on the Potcast mention that the phenos of his headband with variegated leaves tend to not be the best ones, or perhaps that if they are variegated when they finish they aren’t top notch, meaning it can be avoided somehow. I’ll need to listen back.
The CSI pack is ridiculous
HB X Chem 91
HB X Chem #1
HB X Bubblegum
HB X Mendo purps
HB X triangle kush
HB X HP13
HB X Obama kush
HB X Grand Daddy Purps
HB X Bubba kush

Other freebies are crazy too including Meat Sweats (chem D X Bubba)

10 Likes

so headband is still wanted these days ?.

HEADBAND
HEADBAND {707} * GREEN CRACK
HEADBAND {707} * OG KUSH
HEADBAND {707} * SHARKS BREATH
HEADBAND {BC}
HEADBAND {BC1}
HEADBAND {BC1}
HEADBAND {BX1 LOOMP’S} * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO {F1}
HEADBAND {BX1} * BUBBA KUSH {PRE 98}
HEADBAND {BX1} * CHEM {91}
HEADBAND {BX1/F2}
HEADBAND {BX1/F2}
HEADBAND {LOOMPA’S}
HEADBAND * HERIJUANA OG
HEADBAND * HERO OG
HEADBAND * LONG BOTTOM LEAF {F1}
HEADBAND * MONKEY BALLS
HEADBAND * MYSTERY MALE {F1}
HEADBAND * SUNSHINE DAYDREAM
HEADBAND * TRE KUSH {F1}

was working with some a while back but i stopped because i did not fill the interest was still alive for those types.

humm .

24 Likes

that list is :fire:

5 Likes

Is Headband not fire on the level of Sour, OG, Chem? Of course there’s a market. I suspect a lot of these young gelato cake smokers have never seen proper Headband

6 Likes

Which headband did you use?

3 Likes

Do you prefer Loompas HB over Notsodogs LA kush headband?

3 Likes

YES, PLEASE

plus HBxFPOG

3 Likes

Just a thought. I’d go back and check on all your old stuff. I think interest goes in cycles and your old projects would probably get a lot of new interest.
That being said I’m curious what old projects you have in storage. I’m sure I’m not alone
The green crack and shark shock both sound very interesting. Chem 91 is interesting in anything :joy:

6 Likes

Did you get these from Slausongardens on the farm circa 2012? If so, I feel like Sym grew them out and called them Headlock or something like that?? My memory isn’t that great these days haha, so I could definitely be mistaken. I should still have quite a few of those hybrids made with the Herijuana OG male from Slausongardens. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Has anybody that has gotten dog bud from people associated with chem or pbud ever compare it to the pnw dogshit flower?

3 Likes

They look like Chem 91 backcrosses with better structure

1 Like

yes

peace …

1 Like

stuff from him from back then.

ALIEN KUSH * HERI J OG
GUAVA 13 * STARDAWG
HARLIQUIN
HEADBAND * HERI J OG
HEADBAND * HERO OG
HIGH OCTANE OG * STARDAWG
MASTER KUSH * STARDAWG
PURPLE SINSE STAR * HERI J OG
SOUR DIESEL * HERI J OG
SOUR DUBS * HERI J OG
STARDAWG * HERI J OG
STRAWBERRY ALIEN KUSH * HERI J OG
WHITE * HERI J OG
WHITE D #1 * HERI J OG
WHITE D #2 * HERI J OG
WHITE FIRE * HERI J OG
WHITE FIRE * HERO OG
WHITE MASTER KUSH * HERI J OG

peace …

6 Likes

Headband x sunshine daydream sounds killer!

3 Likes

No definitive answer, id tend to say no match but i wasnt there so…

Greyskull wondering if dog/dogshit might be connected to dogbud/Chem

Thirdeyevision holds/held the dogshit cut

Charles Xavier on dogshit

Xavier continues :
“As I’ve stated: there are certainly other ‘strains’ referred to as ‘Dogshit’. When you speak of the ‘Portland cut’ or the ‘Humbolt cut’, you are speaking of a specific (I presume) clone-only phenotype of an unknown hybrid; they very well may be the same ‘cut’. I do not know, so I can not conclusively comment.
What I am speaking of are two independent inbred lines, one created in California and one created in Oregon; both called ‘Dogshit’ for the same (shared) plainly obvious reason. The California line dates to the early-Eighties, the Oregon line was created a few years later.”

Archive chimes in

Pbud on dogbud

Classic lime green expando bud that reeks, sounds a lot like how many would describe the old skunks…
That said - bshw x gold seal aghani would - at one time - have been a seed line, the dogshit cut is one pheno out of it, who knows what other stuff could show up in that cross…

Ps: this collage of posts isn’t from continuous discussion between parties, I pieced them together to make sense without - I hope - having misconstrued what was said

9 Likes

The legendary 2008 Crazy Composer thread:

5 Likes

Oooh! That’s an interesting thread! Crazy Composer definitely has the Chem 4 there!
Ragga Mon does not though by the looks of it :face_with_monocle: plus he’s saying indica dom :rofl: drunkeness…
Chem 4 is 91 x NL5Haze and she tastes, smells, and smokes like it.

I’m actually preferring to smoke the 91 over the 4 :thinking: It’s just smoother smoke to me… But the 4 is great daytime smoke. I don’t agree with JJ saying it’s weaker than the 91 or OGK. If you take her 12 weeks, she’s got plenty of potency to rival all of those. I’m pretty positive JJ judges potency by how
narcotic the smoke is and not how fast/long/hard it hits you in general, which is how I judge potency. IMO, Narcotic-ness is an effect and is totally separate from the overall potency of the plant.

I find I can work on chem4 NP once I got past the initial effects the first few times smoking it. I’ve been doing Chem4 and TK back to back for work days this week :yum: and then 91 when I get home and wanna relax.

I haven’t flowered out the D yet to completion to know anything for sure on her.

13 Likes

Here some information from the guy who released it.

4 Likes