Real seed co. Lebanese

I recall very well the Mango Carrot Nanda devi from RSC. Lovely stuff and probably the best ND accession so far. The more recent accessions are different, still good but not as good in terms of the unique ND euphoric kick. I wish they’d sell the Mango Carrot ND again. At least I now understand why the difference.

Hey @deeez99 this is an old post but may I ask if this is a typo and should be 100mg? I want to test leaves soon and was thinking I’d use 100mg as with bud, but instead of 2µl on the TLC plate I’d use maybe 4 or 8µl assuming there is overall low cannabinoid content in the leaves. How much (material and liquid on the plate) did you use? Tagging @lefthandseeds too just in case.

3 Likes

Hey @allotment yes you’re correct that should have read 100mg as I’m clearly a little metrically challenged haha. I actually have my micro pipette set to 1.5ul for the plates. My experience was that the leaf samples just needed 2-3x the amount of time in the solvent as compared to the buds.

I’d be really curious to see your results with double the solution on the plates with leaf samples. Might just need to space out each line a bit further to prevent bleeding into each other’s lane.

What plant are you testing?

3 Likes

Ah I see, thanks a lot, that’s very helpful @deeez99. My kit says to shake samples for two minutes, I’d rather not do six :laughing: I will be testing two Beldia plants first and a few Sinai once they are bigger. I think I’ll try 2x the amount on the plate first then. I’ll let you know how it turns out.

2 Likes

Here’s seedling stage of sssc bl

3 Likes