Reasonably priced seeds

Hello first time poster here forgive me if this is in the wrong area.
I made a Reddit post about aquireing cheap seeds so I can grow Marijuana for my father who has lymphoma cancer. A few people recommend I join this fourm.
I’m not looking for anything in particular just something to help his pain and nausea. I live in a legal state but have been unable to find any locally. The dispenseries are getting expensive for us. Any help to point me in the right direction would be soo appreciated. Thank you :pray:

35 Likes

Welcome Heather!

You came to the right place, I’ll put some threads and links below that might be interesting for you.

Cheap but high quality seeds:

Johnny Potseed's Hall of genetics

Profile of Mark - Strainly

Although I’m sure people will be stepping up giving you free seeds.

My Dad gave up on Chemo for his Pancreatic cancer - #2 by Rogue

When you grow your own (when you get regular non-feminized seeds) you can make your own seeds and make your own crosses with what works best for you father! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

While I don’t often do this for first posters since you say you want these to help a cancer patient than I will send you some seeds for free to help you out. You good with that? Welcome to OG @Heather420

38 Likes

Welcome to OG @Heather420 !

Have you ever grown cannabis? It’s a bit more challenging than most houseplants, but with a little research + tender love & care even first time gardeners have great results.

if you’re in the US you can send me a DM and I’ll gift you a pack of seeds for free, you’ll just need to give me a mailing address.

20 Likes

welcome heather420! glad to see you made it over from reddit. i knew the overgrow community would help take care of you.

btw, please send me your address and i will send you some of johnny potseeds strains. i also have some ssdd that might help.

17 Likes

@Heather420

You definitely came to the right place.

If you DM me a good mailing address I will also get seeds headed your way.

You might try to DM @THCeed also. I think he sends about 100 to 150 seeds out at a time.

Very true statement right der"

There are plenty of resources to read on the OG that will give you most if not all of the info you need to start growing this miracle plant.

When it is time I would recommend starting a 1st time grow post and I guarantee the wonderful people in the OGverse will assist you along the way.

13 Likes

Before you spend a dime Heather I will gladly ship you more than enough beans I have some straight CBD strains that I have been making pain cream and tinctures for people for a few years and they love it

20 Likes

If by chance you are here in Canada I will send you some product

15 Likes

Yes I’ve grown some bag seeds I collected in the last year. I was successfully able to get two plants to flower. I still have my old equipment

16 Likes

I would appreciate that so much! I’m still figuring out the website could you contact me privately?

14 Likes

I would really appreciate that! Do you have information on making those things?

12 Likes

Sent you a PM @Heather420 :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome @Heather420. The worst thing about cannabis is the waiting. Not a fast fix but a lifelong love once you start.

Sending prayers and vibes for your father and you. You can find a lot of personable people here for all around support at almost any time. Feel free to ask for help while you get familiar with the site. Peace

11 Likes

Another great option is keeping mother cuts of strains that help your father the most, that way you’ll always have genetic copies in your library to grow.

There’s a great thread about bonsai moms here on the forum if space is a concern for you. @Heather420

6 Likes

Welcome to overgrow. I’m sure you will find what you seek here

3 Likes

I will look into that. With my past grow I tried to take some cuttings a few times but was never able to get them to root. I will be doing more research this time to get the best quality buds I can for him. I was trying to dm you but couldn’t find a link. I don’t think I’m able to dm people?

16 Likes

I want to thank everyone for the outpouring of support. This community is so welcoming an amazing! :heart:

19 Likes

Gotta build up a rep first to “rise in rank” and unlock features.

Now if everyone can give all her posts a like in this thread then that would speed up the process. :+1:

Feel free to start a grow journal, it’ll speed things up for you too.
I have found it to be a great tool to learn from in retrospect.
When going back to my own old grow journals I sometimes get new insight and ideas.

7 Likes

You’re new so limited to a point right now. Things will open up quickly for you the more you interact.

6 Likes

sent you a DM!

4 Likes