Reclaim Edibles lol

I am a heavy smoker. I have ate edibles many times, from the rec shop and much more potent ones from friends. Yesterday was the first time I actually made edibles (and cookies for that matter) and wow. I must have dosed them pretty high because after eating a couple I was rekt like super super high. It was on an almost empty stomach and afterwards I slept for like 14 hours. Best time ever. No special method or anything, just mixed the claim in the cookie mix and baked it.

7 Likes

It’s the CBN most likely. That’s the “extra sleepy” effects you always read about most likely. Cooking for a crazy long time just makes a higher percentage of reclaim in the finished product. The difference between reclaim and the oil after it’s been heated forever is pretty much just the method to get to that state.

Enjoy your lifehackđź‘Ś

4 Likes

Yeah I am aware of all that I guess it just caught me off guard because I didn’t really use that much but, that’s kind of a classic testing of edibles story haha ate too much too fast

any concentrate that doesn’t please me after that first toke goes into me tummy :blush: directly

:evergreen_tree: because the Tree is just that way

2 Likes

maybe it has something to do with the SIZE of the cookies??? :smile: they’re friggin’ pancakes!!!

6 Likes

6 Likes