Recreating old strains

They say that every seed is different even if it’s subtle it’s still different just what they say I don’t think ived popped enuff beans to say lol just keep popping :slight_smile:

1 Like

What if I wanted to just work some landraces to make my own staple of genetics yes I do plan on mixing some but not before open pollinating them because I too want to keep the landraces pure that said riddle me this ” have you noticed that the decline in genetics corilates with self pollination aka female seeds due to that the males pass more information than the females do alot of people/almost all people assume that the bit of genes don’t matter but I say to you that that is what made the legendary strains legendary soo I think the use of the male is nessisary for creating something legendary #malelivesmatter lol
Edit: I plan on using kwik seeds and possibly Colorado sativa’s but Im not sure bout them yet, what do you think am I on the right track?

1 Like

Check out Indian land race exchange if you want some realy exotic land races that are true to form.

2 Likes

May just make my own strain. Have a few landraces here. Now if I can save for some afghan landrace seeds…

@LouDog420 has been working some Joey Weed F2s of AK47 from two packs, they look pretty good to me! He’s got an AK47 x Black Rose cross up on the Beans 4 St Jude thread:

2 Likes

Down here in cancun area and found some good oaxhuacan not sure the spelling lol . Also got me some great beans and am gonna pop. Excellent psychedelic clean hazy high . Gonna do an open pollination when I get back to Canada in my indoor and see what I can do. Amazing smoke :dash:

2 Likes