Red Eyed Genetics

It’s been a while, I trolled hard on OG from 2001 till it stopped, anyway glad to be back. I’ve been getting my beans from various sources in the past, mostly Canada. I’d like to give some American companies a go and honestly I’ve liked what I’ve been seeing. I like what I hear about JBC and narrowed down a few selections, I really like the genetics at Red Eyed Genetics (at least the descriptions) anyone here have experience growing their strains? I’d like something sweet, candy or fruit like. I already have diesel but always a fan, I have a few kush/skunk crosses but something new in that area too. I need to vary my medicine daily, need a super heavy (type of high) indica, a decent hybrid that mixes the sat/ind affects well, and I would like a sativa that has the up high but not trippy and paranoia. I would also like to try a high CBD strain too. Thank you

3 Likes

Look up Zkittlez.
I had it once and got the same effects you’re looking for and it tastes like Skittles exactly.

1 Like

cool thank you, breeder? and where can I get those? Also, I’m looking for 4 strains total, I shouldn’t have used comma’s:):):slight_smile:

I ran lake of fire from red eyed and wasn’t thrilled with them. I’ve read a lot of positive reviews on their locktite but haven’t tried it myself.

My biased, boring recommendations (not from Red Eyed, but what can I say?)

Indica: DJ Short Blueberry
Balanced Ind/Sat: Dinafem White Widow or Humboldt Blue Dream
Uplifting Sativa: Mr. Nice Super Silver Haze
High CBD: CBDream from CKS (basically a high CBD Blue Dream)

Those are great! Got to try Blue Dream(finally) on a trip to Vegas. Bud and C02 Vap, very nice and liked the overall taste and effect was perfect. I saw the Humboldt dream, that seems good. I will loo
k up the best place to order the others, thank you

Ok, I didn’t see that strain, is it an older version of something they have now? What was you take on it? Low yield? Buzz? Etc? Thanks

1 Like

I believe it was cobain kush x gg4 or something like that. The plants were runty and super slow to veg.
I only had 6 seeds and if I remember correct only 3 popped. I culled them before even flowering them out tbh

Have ran a few of theirs. Triple Barrel OG awesome strain. Bodacious and Mt. Ranier have had to issues with their products. As with anything in this industry you can get opinions or you can try it. You will have to give them a go, Have ran higher priced stuff from Archive I wouldn’t even give the seeds away crap at $200 a pop but the only real way is to try them. OG

2 Likes

I wish I was breeding that strain. Once I get my new place I can look into finding seeds for it and I can see about making a hybrid with it

One last suggestion…a knock you on your ass Indica, pain relieving, coma inducing, eat till u sleep strain​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

That was Zkittlez for me when I tried it and it was a CBD isolate with steam distilled terpenes from cannabis not industrial hemp and the taste was absolutely exactly like Skittles. It hit me like a truck and the high despite CBD was from the terpenes. I was having issues eating that week, so it made all the difference when I was a depressed ball of sadness. But it definitely had more than 0.03% THC. It felt like it was closer to 3% as I definitely experienced a high more intense than aromatherapy can provide.

2 Likes