Red Poison x Dark Devil Autoflower DWC

All good, man! Will still be fun to see the differences between them!!

1 Like

Day 11
Ph 6.0
Ppm 180

7 Likes

great report!!
ok,i have to ask: Red Poi. & Dark D. are both fem strains(SweetSeeds?). how did one made a cross of both? …STS?

2 Likes

I used colloidal silver to reverse the red poison and used the pollen on a dark devil. Sweet seeds was the original breeder for both :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks @Hashtree i grew out almost every non Auto strain(some Autos as well) from SwSeeds some yrs ago…good stuff !!

3 Likes

Well, I have some extremely bad news. Went downstairs yesterday, everything was good…went down this morning and woke up to this…
Looked way over watered.
(just looked at my last batch of pics and you can see the root rot starting…I wasnt looking too close and just assumed it was a shadow or something…didnt think anything of it)

Fuckin root rot.

This is my first ever bout with root rot…I’m confused as to how it may have happened. No light leaks, low res. temps, 180ppm, 6.0 ph, tons of air, fresh pump, fresh air stone, fresh air line, bucket and lid washed with diluted bleach and rinsed, water sat for 1 day to dechlorinate…
The only thing I can think of is when I used an old, but otherwise pretty clean, solo cup to scoop some water out to water my clones…could that be enough to fuck me so hard?

Secondly, wtf do I do now!? Read that h2o2 is bullshit. I dont have time to get hydroguard, or funds…lol. saw a few threads where people used very small amounts of bleach. Yeah, yeah, dont do it…too bad. If I cant think of anything else or read any other alternatives online…then it’s all or nothing. The way I see it is they basically have a death sentence now…so bleach that shit and cross my fingers…hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Fuck.

4 Likes

2 Likes

6-8 drops of bleach per gallon…

3 Likes

About 2.5 gallons of water in the res. Added 15 drops of bleach.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I could bleach anything living that I wanted to continue to live

1 Like

I used bleach and it never hurt me, now I use pool shock to keep my res sterile. Learned it from the clean master @Mr.Sparkle :+1:

6 Likes

I was just going to suggest it.

2 Likes

calcium hypochlorite = pool shock, well in most cases obviously still check the sds on whatever product is easy for you to get if you give it a try.

2 Likes

We’ll see what happens…added the 15 drops of bleach before I left…should be home around 2 or 3. Will take pics and update in 24 hours.
Dec 14 @ 11 am

6 Likes

That sucks u dont have a way to get hydrogaurd its saved a couple of plants for me, I usually run something like clear rez now so there’s less chance of it starting, anyway this should be a interesting grow I’ve grown both red poison and dark devil both good plants be fun to see how these come out!!

10 Likes

What would happen if you trim off the rotted roots and then change the water?

3 Likes

Ride that shit to death…fuckin roots…rot in hell

4 Likes

All bleach. Fuck diluting…

@LemonadeJoe
Please shut this show down…nothing more to see here.

Rebound?..

3 Likes