Red Poison x Dark Devil Autoflower DWC

some seedlings will take it not all i usually start around 500- 600 myself

2 Likes

it amazing what that will do for your plants :wink:

2 Likes

@argo945 @dequilo
Iā€™m going to start by using an incredibly light, light nute solution. I was kidding about 800ā€¦lol.
And that LITFA is powerful stuffā€¦works incredibly well!

On a side noteā€¦got everything all setup! Went to go plug in my air pump and vrRRRrRrRRRRrRrrrā€¦sounds all buggered and not blowing air. Ffs.
Just glad I didnt put the clones in the lid yet. Also, looking back on the purple diesles, I put them in too early and wrong (wrong the way I see it). I am going to let the rp x ds sit in the cubes for a while until they get at least a couple leaves and toughen up. Then put the rockwool cubes at the bottom of the lid/mesh pot and fill with hydroton to stabilize any lanky stems. Should have good roots, little to no transplant stress and ready to take the dwc.

2 Likes

Dont know if you know this but most airpumps are basic AFā€¦

Before you replace it open the bottom. Thereā€™s an arm connected to a bellows type rubber piece, pull that out, check the 1 way valve (blow/suck air through outlet) dab of vaseline or canola oil on tbe pivot, and same around the inner edge of the bellows.

Theyā€™re absolutely dead simple to give a little love to and usually the bellows have just gotten stuck/lost seal from sitting.

3 Likes

Good luck with your grow! I got the popcorn out!

1 Like

Took the pump apart, simple, yeah, no kiddingā€¦not sure what I was expecting when I opened itā€¦lol. everything looks to be workingā€¦bellows are moving with the arm as it pumpsā€¦but no air. I have a pet store down the street that sells second hand aquarium supplies. So Iā€™ll swing by there this evening.

5 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to tonightā€™s main event! In the veg. corner, weighing in at a whopping 1.2 grams combined, the reigning auto dwc tag-team champions of the world!!!..red poison x dark devil!!!

8 Likes

New pump and airstone :slight_smile:
They are in now, but for the sake of simplicity Iā€™m going to call Dec 1, day 1.

Ph 6.0
Ppm 180-185
Added a very small amount of disolved maxibloom and about 6ml of silica. Res is currently holding about 3.5-4 gallons.
Iā€™m not gonna be adding and waiting for a reaction from the plants. Iā€™m gonna let them tell me when theyā€™re hungry. Read a lot of stories of people killing autos overnight due to heavy feeding. I dont want to wake up to crispy plants. So thatā€™s how Iā€™m going to address the issue.
50 watt cxb3590 3500k at 10" away.

6 Likes

Just wondering. Are you keeping them in the same pot for the whole grow? Can you do that with soil. Wouldnā€™t the roots bound together?

Ahoy hoy, @DatDamDog
Yeah, going to be keeping them both in the same ā€˜single-siteā€™ dwc setup. Iā€™m sure you could do it with soil, the roots would grow into a tangled mess, but itā€™s not like once they start flowering youā€™re going to rip them apart and repot individually. May have to train or something if one starts 'overgrowā€™ing the otherā€¦lolā€¦you like thatā€¦

4 Likes

I like this idea a lot. Iā€™m limited on grow space and would maybe put two of them in 3-5 gallon pots. I just remember reading that it wasnā€™t good for them because they would be fighting for nutes and also tangle up and choke each other. Maybe I was high reading that lol. But I now might try this one day. Iā€™m gonna see how yours turns out first though. I donā€™t have beans to waste experimenting. So Iā€™m subbed in for the ride!! Good luck!! :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I wasnt expecting both seedlings to thrive, but rather struggleā€¦all the autos Iā€™ve ever tried were pretty much failures from the start, so I was expecting at least 1 not to make it. But, here we areā€¦lol

5 Likes

I have my first 3 autos growing now in separate pots. Iā€™m so excited to see them grow. I got them from @Sebring so you know they are gonna be great! I canā€™t wait :blush:. My autos are the same size as yours

6 Likes

Hereā€™s a breakdown for everyone.
The dwc autos are in the same room as my PDs. So everything is getting 12/12 right now. PDs come down in 14 days and then autos will receive the full 18/6 treatment. At that time I will start vegging some new stuff in the spot where the PDs are currently (6 site dwc). Once the autos are done, I will start flowering (12/12) whatever Iā€™m throwing in that spot (6 site dwc).

Also, planning on throwing some femmed think different auto or femmed big bang auto pollen on the autos to get some femmed auto seeds.

Autoā€¦and autoā€¦because I donā€™t think I said auto once in my post

5 Likes

Is this post about autos?? :laughing:

1 Like

Yes, the autos in the black, 5 gallon

3 Likes

Howā€™s it going, @Tappy ??

This was a qp ā€¦ with the 10 oz I have left, Iā€™m pretty sure I can cure myself.

3 Likes

Day 1ā€¦lol

1 Like

4 Likes