Red Poison x Dark Devil Autoflower DWC

All bleach. Fuck diluting…

@LemonadeJoe
Please shut this show down…nothing more to see here.

Rebound?..

3 Likes

Well…unsure of what to do here. Leaning towards chop, clean, start fresh…comments and suggestions welcome

4 Likes

Up to you but in my little experience with autos if they get stressed out they really don’t have time to bounce back like the photos.
I would probably start some new seeds with the intent of swapping them and watch them for a week just to see how they react for fun

1 Like

Reset is your best bet, but you still need to figure out the root cause (pun intended) so it doesnt happen again. Is this your first time DWC? Did anything change?

1 Like

I’ve done dwc many times before…and my first few times it wasnt exactly the cleanest setup but never had this issue.
I’m sure I got the rot by using a solo cup from my downstairs table to snag water for my clones. Lesson learned, no foreign objects (other than ppm meter and dropper for ph) in the res. Just seemed easier than nuting and phing a fresh jug of water. Frig. Les chop this evening or tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

Got this far…do what you do girls.
Ph 6.0
Ppm 280

Throwing hairs…going to pollinate them anyway…if they decide to give me 10 seeds, better than none.

7 Likes

That’s cool @Tappy! Kinda looks like it’s already getting some hints of color

2 Likes

Plants coming back beautifully. I am absolutely stunned and ecstatic that the bleach treatment worked. The one on the right is still a little fucky, but love her all the same.
Roots are a nice white with fresh tips and fishbone happenin. Starting to get a bit of rootball action going on.
When should I start dusting with pollen? Hairs are coming out now, but should I wait for more/once the plants are bigger?
Dec 22
Day 22
Ph 6.0
Ppm 300

9 Likes

Nice to see them bouncing back! Lot of nice clean roots :+1:

3 Likes

Totally!! From what I’ve seen they can get almost black in color!! Puts BC Bud Depot’s “the black” to shame…for shame bcbd…for shame

…and “the purps”…lol…catchy name, that’s about it…shame

4 Likes

Girls kicking it into high gear!! Added some more nutes this morning…ppm was at 300…plants were looking yellow and hungry. Upped the nutes to 450ppm…love that silica.
Girl on the left must have put on 2 inches in 18 hours. Looking pretty strong considering the early root rot almost knocked them out.
YESTERDAY

TODAY

9 Likes

For pollinating I’d be waiting at least probably 10days to two weeks, as they are just starting to grow now

4 Likes

I thought they were goners…so wanted to pollinate and see what happens. It now looks like they’ll both make a full recovery and hook me up with their goods!
My ppms are at 450…they look like they’re enjoying it. What’s the max you’ve ever hit your autos with @Hashtree @Mr.Sparkle ?

Swapped the cxb3590 for the marshydro TS1000…hung it vertically to hit those lowers and sides. If I want to expose the other side of the plants, I just have to turn the lid 180’.

9 Likes

Well the other week i hit 6375uS but that’s not something you do on purpose…

but levels depend on the nutrients used and how the plants are responding so if they are liking it then continue on and adjust as needed as i expect you will probably will be running higher eventually.

As for the vertical light, might as well just hang it normally just cause one the lowers will do their own thing and your plants energy is going to be focused in your apical bud anyways unless you help the lowers to catch up by some leaf tucking and or main stem flopping once it starts picking up steam which i wouldn’t worry about yet.

6 Likes

Holy cannoli batman, I thought that must have been a typo the first three times I read it!

@Tappy It’s good to see her coming back, I was worried there for a minute!

2 Likes

yeah nope, bottom of the res on my one plant thats finishing up flowering… new high score lol

3 Likes

I usually ramp up to 1tsp/gallon maxibloom + 1TBS/gallon CaliMagic and it gives me ~750ppm. That’s in Coco, never tried DWC.
They are looking good @Tappy! Quite a turnaround

2 Likes

Found some info…

1 Like