Reefer’s Ongoing Auto Growganza

Thanks my friend, much appreciated :pray:t2:

1 Like

Here’s a little shot of the WW haul (just the one) as well as the DSD (two 1 lb black). And a little test nug from my earlier less developed nugs when branches were breaking from weight :joy:

13 Likes

Pictures that make ya smile!
:grin:

2 Likes

Combined weight of all 4: see below 1161g

Did I go over?

1 Like

Nope, I just suck at math and looking at the total weight guesses after harvesting plants until 6 am. :joy: So, at this point, if you guessed 1kg. Or over total weight, you’re a winner!

Check out my new grow and scope out some beans you might want at the end and I’ll get you at least a 10 pack! :v:t2:

I’ll be keeping this threads as an ongoing auto-flower grow and show, but the new seed run will be where I’ll be most active :v:t2:

2 Likes

Very nice grow.

1 Like

Thanks brother, it’s still not over! :joy:

Those clones are still kicking and making seeds if you can believe it. I’ve confirmed that 4 of the plants yielded over 500g each, one 700g. Dry to bone dry not including the clones weight, which was probably in the 5 ounce realm :joy:

Here are some of those clones from throughout the grow, mostly the big yielders bearing F1 beans with mommy being all the big plants from the grow and a couple of the runts crosses with either blueberry auto or a mendo breath leaning pollen from a PBB leaning girl.

The first pic is Zkittles auto x PBB fem photo F1 second is the first bean to drop in its own, the 500g + yielding Watermelon Z auto x a sativa dominant Blueberry Auto Reg.

8 Likes

So, are these the beans the winners from your “Guess my yield” contest get to chose from, or are there…others? :smiley:

1 Like

There will be others, but some of these will be available once I see how many of what I have once they’re harvested, which should be any day!

Some are already drying… If you want to know you’re getting only fems (the PBB cross) or only autos refs (the blueberry auto x) you’ll have to wait until I test. If you don’t mind testing or getting either, there will be some available as soon as they’re dry and I know what quantities I have of what.

3 Likes

By the way, I’m losing my mind a little, but whoever had the highest guess for the Amnesia and Watermelon Z are the winners, they’re both over 1 lb. Dry, just don’t know by how much yet.

I’ll look later, but @HappyTrees23s can do the honors while I go back to work :joy:

Looks great! I thought ebb are flow coco was quick :hushed:

1 Like

Many thanks :pray:t2: I was blown away at the rapid rate these things grew. I didn’t everything I could to piss off the 4 big ones and keep them smaller, but it was futile :crazy_face:

I’m also amazing I got beans from clones that were pollinated after day 130 for autos…

3 Likes

-For the Watermelon Skittles Auto
I’m seeing the winner as:

@sprinklememaynee - with 400 grams as his guess

-And for the Amnesia Auto
I see the winner as:

@Astrodude - with a guess of 256 grams

5 Likes

Well nicely done my friend and I am just getting ready to start the CG×Xmas bud for @OriginalDankmaster96 and I am going to try to get my first auto grow in the phototron and I am probably going to do a Mephisto Skywalker and continued happy growing vibes your way and hope all is well The Doc

3 Likes

Out Standing Luck ! I Thank You Muchly @reefer via @HappyTrees23s
yabbadabado-sm2
What did I win again…lol
Amnesia Auto sounds like my state of mind in the afternoons…

5 Likes

@Astrodude Yep, congrats! I’ll post the available beans from this run once they’re dry :v:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for that! We need to get that trade sorted if you’re still down!

No problem brother :v::yum:

And yeah dude for sure !
I think I sent something out to you. I’m hoping it gets there soon and safely! It was a lot of goodies haha :laughing:

1 Like

Amazing!! Thank you so much for growing such beautiful plants @Reefer @HappyTrees23s

2 Likes

@sprinklememaynee

@HappyTrees23s helped in spirit and with the contest, but I grew them. And thanks and congrats! :joy::v:t2:

2 Likes