Reefers 30+ Strain Auto and Photoerotic Orgy

Custom 225 and some other smaller tanks in the basement attached to the same system

Your not addicted, you just have multiple “display sumps” connected to the main tank lol

Ok OK. I know you wanna. :smirk: let’s see your water box …

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s it! I don’t F around with hobbies I like. You should see my RC car and shoe and bourbon collection :upside_down_face: I don’t even drink anymore!

1 Like

If I had any of these hobbies, I’d have to live inside them lol I’m too poor :sweat_smile: :sob: :joy:

1 Like

Leaving all the others behind, mostly, for the sage reason. Shoes keep getting bought. Going to have a nice low maintenance display reef and grow and breed.

1 Like

Just ordered some mega crop and leaving the flora trio behind.

Also got a couple humidifiers and an AC infinity fan and inkbirds. Suddenly struggling to keep humidity above 40% after hold pretty steady in the 50-60% range all winter and small plants have not liked it! Luckily most seedlings were still in a dome.

Will post some updates of the little fellas later!

1 Like

Autumnal stylings of my little auto clone farm as they finish up. These were going to be pollinated, but I sprayed STS too late, so I’ll just get some extra buds :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Jammy Dodgers #2 got their first defoliation week two-three (I’ll check the day). Took all the large fan leaves from the first node.

The other is an amnesia auto that was cropped in stages and was done around 70 days. 30+ days later and the remaining buds are still trying to stack… :crazy_face:

The little blueberry next to the JD are NOT happy with the low humidity rates.

4 Likes

The blueberries autos courtesy of @Alaskagrown were not happy with how long I waited to PH their water and the low humidity. They’re bouncing back quickly though! Other than one runt (not pictured), one mutant, and one that rocketed past the others root wise and otherwise, the uniformity is pretty impressive.

Jammy dodgers #2 to the left not phased by being defoliated before even being 3 weeks.

4 Likes

The phenotypes of the Blueberry Auto are all over the place…the largest/fastest growing plant I have “thought” was a male…nope it was a insane vigorous female that is now over 5’ tall in a 5 gallon fabric pot!

Also they are fairly light feeder’s…haven’t given mine anything over half strength nutrients.

Alaskagrown

3 Likes

Thanks my friend! Can’t wait to see how they develop, just isn’t much to cull yet, they’re just getting on with it. I’m at 700ppm and climbing…

And that size is a little nuts, will be interesting to see what hydro does….

3 Likes

Here’s the full list of what I’m running (I think)

Those on the bottom of the list just got popped today, the others are creeping up on a week and higher on the list.

3 Likes

Added a couple :crazy_face: Figured this run only needed one thing, that’s More Cow Bell!!! Thanks @THRESH you’re the man!

8 Likes

I will be crossing Bruce Banner and Queens Banner to MCB to make More Bruce Dickinson and Christopher SkyWalken! :joy:

Jammy dodgers #2 stripped of their large fan leaves, and the blueberry rega taking off, with another round in the cooker!

5 Likes

5 blueberries from @Alaskagrown showing pretty identical growth, depending on structure and terps, these will definitely be in the mix, these culled down from 12 beans. Popped 6 more so I can see the growth and structure of plants just a week or two behind and hopefully get at least one or two winners from there as well.

7 Likes

How about Christopher Skywalken (More Cow Bell x Skywalker OG)

Does anyone else like good strains with fun names as much as I do? :joy::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Some of the auto clones and three of my plants continue to stack and throw out pistils despite it being around 1/3 of a year since seed. And, today I defoliated these old auto, even some of the old ass clones :joy:

The middle pic is of one of my favorite little clones. I remember cutting it and laughing about what a lather you little sprig it was. This and a couple others is all that remains of the WW auto I just pulled well 600+ grams from.

9 Likes

Alright, here’s the plan…

3 x Jammy Dodgers There’s one clear winner here, beefy stem already and big root ball, one not too far behind, and one that had to be operated on, struggled early and is way behind, but is coming along nicely. Top the two winners, use the top as clone #1, clone #2-5 to come from the two lowest nodes and to be seed and pollen donors.

13 x Blueberry Regs still alive and kicking, 4 new seedlings, 9 from a week or two ago, separate boys when found and cull down to one while making clones of the second best boy or any plant showing recessive traits that are appealing. I can already tell these are going to be some tall plants, first and foremost I’m looking for smell, a large root system and thick stem, loud blueberry, then any appealing recessive traits, and Ideally more compact fast plants that yield well in the end. Easy, right! :crazy_face:

Blueberry Dodgers will happen!

Jammy Dodgers (top pic1) didn’t seem to love being defoliated so early…

At least vigor wise, one blueberry (bottom pic 1) is emerging, with several others just behind. I believe this is day 21 for them.

Here are the 70+ seedlings at day 10. Another day or two and they’ll be stepping up to the big leagues in their more permanent homes. Not sure what to do with the runts yet, but there are only a handful that truly seem to be slow developing. I believe the little rocket ship that’s middle right is a Trizzler that I got indirectly but came from @Mr.Sparkle

4 Likes

Day 22, I’d say we have a few confirmed blueberry boys from @Alaskagrown … One of the mutants that was nuked by nutes in my main system, and the three biggest healthiest plants. Most of the girls are smaller, but there’s one that’s thicker than the boys and nearly as tall, hoping ske smells nice and likes to get sticky :joy:

8 Likes

Nice male’s you got there!!

Oh I’m sure the ladies are gonna get sticky….and greasy!

7 Likes