Regroup on the DS select and seed run , f2 to f3

DS#13

2 Likes

Skunk’91

The skunk is by far the loudest (odor) of anything that I have,I love it already,am very excited for a bigger run of these!I believe that herm prone trait can be somewhat silenced or bred away from ,sure could be triggered with stress,if my re-vegged Deep Purple clones don’t herm after all they have been through may be a good candidate for a cross, peace and love yeah

6 Likes

The Skunk went into the flower room with the others, peace will post pics of cuts taken

2 Likes

Legend of the cuts taken

Two of each except of numbers 4&5, could only take one of each for the health of the donor, peace

6 Likes

5 Likes

They look good, I have some Dank Sinatra coming soon.

What are you growing them in?

Can you maul them about or are they a bit sensitive lol?

2 Likes

I use an ever evolving Coco peat mix, occasionally and a bag high porosity for the additional drainage and micorhyzea (not sure about spelling),I treat it like a soiless mix,so I never rely on it for much nutrients,
And they are tough as hell!
Has endured quite a bit of neglect!
Hope that helps
Peace and love!

3 Likes

Cheers, yes that does. I don’t like Prema Donna’s, I can be heavy handed, when my hands are shaking a lot doing LST. They sometimes don’t co operate, and do their own thing, which usually results in minor damage lol.

2 Likes

DS#2 , couldn’t bare to look at anymore, desperately needs attention

And after

In reality it is just kicking me the sign that it’s hungry,and wants to flourish!

2 Likes

This seedling was stunted right from the start,and seems to have worked it out and exploded with growth in the last three days, Dank Sinatra,
Was started at the same day as the others

3 Likes

Back for another attempt
I managed to hold onto my original female, almost a year old,I’m very happy to still have it,I also have the number 1 cut and number 7 all three are female and I’m giving them some time to shake off the stress they endured
5 newer seedlings a few weeks old plus 4 more that just sprouted yesterday and this morning
The best so far

This would make an outstanding male for the seed run

Peace and love

3 Likes

Good Luck with this run, is this the Dank sinatra again?

1 Like

Absolutely brother ! Dank Sinatras ! They are so phenomenal ! Hope to pull this off before I run out of beans,I do believe at have 3-4 left in case of emergency ,hehe,but I’d rather not go there !
Any help with phenotypic selection would be greatly appreciated,I did see at least two distinct types one short stout straight as a pole, like it wants to be one massive cola ! ,and one that likes to branch out and seems like it could trellises very nicely,big buds two,I just didn’t get a chance to finish and taste!
Peace and love !
Overgrow !

2 Likes

Cool I may be germinating some Christmas time be interesting to see what phenos I get as well. Looking forward to seeing what you can, and I potentially, get from them.

1 Like

Yeah brother! Very exciting ! I should be flipping any day now,I don’t want to rush them , looking for an honest representation and biggest possible trichomes!,as soon as I can pull some cuts I will ! And then it’s on !
Peace and love yeah!
Overgrow !

2 Likes

In desperate need of some room to dig in !

3 Likes

Original DS female

Showing signs of a reveg

3 Likes

DS seedling

Labelled as FR#7

3 Likes

A beautiful newer DS seedling
FR6

Absolutely durable ! One of 8 out of the original 23 potential starts !

4 Likes

FR7

Gorgeous,no sign of sex

5 Likes