Regroup on the DS select and seed run , f2 to f3

Great looking plants fat stocks and close internodes.
Should make for some nice plants

3 Likes

FR8

another beautiful DS seedling , having a bit of a struggle to catch up with the rest, sporting what seems to be the rarer of the two growth patterns,short and straight

It could be that it just hasn’t grown out enough yet either,haha,I’m just getting tired
I would love it if this one turns out to be a male !

3 Likes

FR9

A DS seedling , for the seed run

2 Likes

FR10

Very tight structure, unfortunately showing male in 24 hrs of light,

He gots to go !

I am somewhat concerned that this could be the only male

3 Likes

FR5

And this is the one previous cut that I am still waiting for,just gave a fresh top dress of some HP with miko ! Turns out the more common of the two growth patterns,may be able to use for seed production the way she is,I just wont get a lot of seeds,will preserve the genetic tho
Peace and love yeah !
I feel that I must note,she doesn’t look all that great right now,I assure you that she is worth the wait ! Absolutely beautiful, she likes to branch out and kicked out massive buds with one huge central cola !I was mere days away from finishing her ! unfortunately at that time, everything had to come down ! I feel that’s part of why this preservation run is in order,such a beautiful plant ! Extreme stress and I very solid !

3 Likes

Three more DS seedlings !

I don’t completely trust that I have more than one male to choose from

2 Likes

The other DS cutting from outside (orig.#7)

Nicest out of three cuttings
I actually transplanted the original cutting back into a container and brought back into the mom area !
Yeah baby !
Peace and love yeah!
Overgrow !

4 Likes

Things are starting to move along,I flipped the light cycle to 12/12 on the first of September ! And should have some sign in another ten days or so , I still have number FR 10 that showed pollen sacks in early veg ,my first instinct is to eliminate it ! Thinking he is inferior as a somewhat auto leaning expression,but I stressed the hell outta these seedlings at the start so it may not be fair, having said all that,it is clear to me not to take any chances,I will get rid of him by tonight sometime, would also like to note that I recently heard a bit of talk on smaller root zones/ball that are restrictive may cause a otherwise normal plant to auto, something to do with equatorial genetics (?) Haha !sorry ! That was a struggle , but I managed to get it out ! , Another note that I am definitely going to do an outdoor selection on these next year , at least 500 or so seedlings, only the absolute best will get to make seeds ,and that way I’ll have some experience with these under my belt,and hopefully have a better idea of what to expect and what may be possible/what to look for, hoping for a berry flavored hashplant that lives/loves to spew Rosen ! therapy for body ,mind and spirit !
Peace and love yeah !

3 Likes

I looked at the tag and though, ahhh kewl an new strain called Bliz when in reality it was the date 8/12. I’m going to go rest now.

:wink:

3 Likes

Current lineup
FR #4 Dank Sinatra f2, original house cut ,I’ve had for about a year , female type 1 ,sturdy as I’ve ever seen, short ,squat,wants to grow into one massive cola !

FR5 female, originally DS1

I’ll update this as I can throughout the night, peace

6 Likes

FR #4 looks droopy, are they thirsty, or just the way they behave.

1 Like

Glad you made it brother ! Numbers FR4 and FR5 are both a recent re-veg , mainly to get these two involved in the preservation run ( these two behave so much better ! Both incredible ,growth , structure !insane resin coverage,I was probably within a week of a harvest at one time), I think they both could use a bigger pot ,haha , good morning all !
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !

3 Likes

FR6 !
Absolutely stunning !

I do have at least two cuttings that pulled thru !
Throwing out a couple pistils ! Female baby !

7 Likes

FR 7 , another stunner ! Love this beauty !

Hasn’t shown yet , would make an outstanding male !
Peace and love all!
Overgrow !

5 Likes

FR8 ,is stunted, looks like pollen sack development,
FR9 is coming along,no sign of sex yet
FR10 is no longer with us , definitely male ,showed heavily early on in veg
Will update pictures tonight when lights come back on !
Peace and love yeah !
I do have 4 more seedlings that are only a couple weeks old and still under 24 of light !
Cheers !

4 Likes

FR 6 (cutting) She’s busting out of the cup !

I think she’s telling me it time for a bigger container !

4 Likes

FR #6 is definitely a beast on all levels so far !
Numbers 8&9 are both females for sure ,so that means the only male I would have got was FR # 10, FR 10 is no longer with us
I did start three more that are coming along so nice that I left them in the flower room , probably pull one cut off of the nicest of the three ,which is probably going to be female, certainly hope I’m wrong and all three will be male , however unlikely,I am putting my remaining cut of my male Jellie Pie into a dark period (24) ! May have to stud for sake of a bean run ,(I will have a week or two to decide) hoping for some feedback ,the Jellie Pie male in question was a gift from @MomOnTheRun ,it flourished outside ! was one the most beautiful a terp rich in veg , beautiful structure, thought was female until the formation of pollen sacks,which took forever in flower to show! Was certainly a hold out ! Have heard reports that JP was a sibling to a very potent female ! Would love to hear some more ,
Peace and love all !
Overgrow !

5 Likes

Jelly Pie male

I took a few cuts,will try some pollen,so that I can run the progeny,and hold the male for future breeding if they turn out exceptional ,that Jelly Pie has some serious lineage ! Stardawg has been rumored to pass that stuff down ! Should also offer some real nice terps !
Peace and love yeah !

4 Likes

The FR6 is definitely happy to be cloned, that’s a lot of leaves for a little clone, and definitely needs up potting lol.

2 Likes

The original Skunk 91 is a male and this is the only one left (of this male),I’m probably leaning towards a cross with the house cut of DS ,I have a few of them rooted, I really feel these should be available to the trusted members,wish we had community clone depot ! If someone sets it up I will donate cuts !

8 Likes